This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate businessmen so much

As I have said before,I can't stand the sight of business men. You know the types
    business suit,colenge,and alot of smug attitude. There have been a lot of them this week.They come in and refuse to respond to any hellos.And they come up to pay and wave money two inches from my face. But the most irrating thing of all is they think that all women should melt when talked to by them. No sorry I'm not into smug jerks,but computer nerds(my hubby) is my thing. I had one business ass come in pay for his stuff and then turn and walk away then ask for a receipt.Then he has the gall to act like anasshole because I didn't hear him.Hey jerkface ask for one when your at the counter not 5 ft away.

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
    You know the types
    business suit,colenge,and alot of smug attitude.
    But the most irrating thing of all is they think that all women should melt when talked to by them.
    As I am not a woman, I cannot comment on the effect this type's command of language may have on those with two X chromosomes, but I can attest that their cologne often is enough to make my XY eyes feel as if they are melting.
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

These idiots probably think you are a lower life form than they are because they are rich people and just can't stand the embarassment of being seen talking to someone who to them is poor. Some rich people who make this kind of money think they can treat people like us like dirt.
      There is a story btw that you should check out while we're on the subject.... I won't go into the full details of the story.
      This lady who shops at walmart claims to be a nurse making 90K a year. She thinks she can treat people any way she wants to if she makes more money than they do.

Comment

Bet they eat prime rib for dinner, drink good wine, and rent luxury cars on their business trips, and put up posters around their workplace urging the peons to "Build Shareholder Value".
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
          These idiots probably think you are a lower life form than they are because they are rich people and just can't stand the embarassment of being seen talking to someone who to them is poor. Some rich people who make this kind of money think they can treat people like us like dirt.
          There is a story btw that you should check out while we're on the subject.... I won't go into the full details of the story.
          This lady who shops at walmart claims to be a nurse making 90K a year. She thinks she can treat people any way she wants to if she makes more money than they do.
          I've seen this story.It made me sick to my stomach.I'm one of those people that will put people like this bitch in her place real quick.

Comment

Take heart, I've seen truckers with bigger numbers on their W-2's. For so many it is an act.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Businessmensches

They are in a hurry quite often and their time is more valuable than anyone else's in the whole damned line. And while in that line, they are probably bellowing into their phone about how they can't be bothered with the wait, yatata...yatata...

They constitute the overwhelming majority of people requesting some sort of price break, despite the fact that they need and deserve it least.

And one will get you ten that the businessman (or woman) always "knows" more about how to do your job than you!

They're usually the dirty bastards who are most clueless as to how to operate the credit card terminal.
              Last edited by lastofthesummerwine; 10-10-2008, 02:35 AM.
              "It's not me that you hate; it's those nasty truths I serve up. Hey, man, I'm just honesty's vessel!" --Me

Comment

Hate is pityful. I would not hate or envy anyone. Life is too short to fill your head up with these emotions.

Next time you see a guy like this, just imagine how empty inside he is, to be such an asshole to everyone else. Because if your life is good, so are your actions.
                http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                Melody Gardot

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  Take heart, I've seen truckers with bigger numbers on their W-2's. For so many it is an act.
                  Expensive toys often indicate the owner is deep in the red, and too busy paying off the toys to build up some real wealth.

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
                    I think she's full of shit. Locally, unless she's some sort of administrator, there's no way she's pulling in that sort of coin. Not even the county health department supervisors (my mother is one) make that much. Instead, I think she's just a bitch who thinks that all Wal-Mart employees are beneath her, simply because they're in retail.
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

truckers who take things up the haul road from fairbanks, AK to prudhoe bay can get $4k for a 1100ish mile round trip, they have to provide the truck and gas, but working 5 days a week that's grossing half a mil a year

90k is not THAT much, they could work less than 2 months of the year and make more than her if they didn't take days off.

Comment

I tell ya..
                        My grandpa was a trucker for years and he owned his own hauling company(hauling stone).He is flithly stinkin wealthy.He never really splurged,he just also bought what they needed.When my grandma died he paid CASH for her funeral,all 22,000 of it. (yes he always made sure my grandma had the best,even in death)And he also paid cash for his cars and his houses.So these business men can kiss my ass.They think just because they wear a suit they are better then everyone.Hell my grandpa wore dirty overalls and his probadly has more money then they ever will

Comment

For so many it is an act.
                          B I N G O!!!!!

Like so many SC's, these types know that a lot of bravado, attitude and impatience will make the average person (hence no spine nor ability to think clearly) panic or become confused and thereby jump and fetch whatever the SC wants. These types cannot stand it whenever they encounter someone who sees through their act or has the intestinal fortitude to stand up to their antics. That is when you hear them bellow for a manager (and we know how spineless most of them are) or anyone else who will fall for their act.
                          "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                          .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Most people like that SC have the mentality that because they make more and have more material possessions they have the right to treat those they deem as inferior like crap.
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                              Expensive toys often indicate the owner is deep in the red, and too busy paying off the toys to build up some real wealth.
                              So true, so true.
                              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                              X