This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... you eat nothing but tubers?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      So... you eat nothing but tubers?
      And cave dwelling things (fungus, mushrooms)...and those fish that glow at the bottom of the ocean.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

ew... mushrooms....
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

ew... mushrooms....
          Yeah, I know. Ew. Who in blue blazes originally thought "I'm gonna pick this small gray nasty looking thing up off this decomposing thing, and I'm gonna put it in my mouth, and see how it tastes."

Comment

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
            I'm surprised he didn't say "If it doesn't make a noise, then it's not meat."
            Have you ever cooked your own lobster? Yes, they do make a noise when you drop them in the boiling water!
            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
              Yes, they do make a noise when you drop them in the boiling water!
              That's not actually the lobster making the noise, it's something like steam escaping the shell.

Comment

You mean you don't hear the lobsters screaming in agony?

Comment

You mean you don't hear the lobsters screaming in agony?

Nope. My ears are deaf to the suffering of freaky sea-bugs.

Comment

Technically they're arachnids. Part of the spider family, but that's not the point.

The Point is Misery of living things makes me happy!

Unless it's mine.

Comment

Technically they're arachnids. Part of the spider family, but that's not the point.
                      Bugs.
                      The Point is Misery of living things makes me happy!
                      I know, Queen, I know.

Comment

I don't care for lobster, to be honest. I rather like Snow Crabs legs and Alaskan King Crab Legs better.

Sweeter meat, IMO.

Comment

I had some kind of seafood once. It was okay. It was also $30 for 6 pieces. I don't remember what it was, but I remember the price. I don't think I'll be having some any time soon.

Comment

Hmmm... what did it look like when you ate it? Because it might have been scallops.

Comment

Small, rounds, white, about yea thick?

Comment

I'm right then; it's scallops. Was it mushy soft or firm?

Comment

Working...
                                X