Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of "Closed" do you not understand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so has she called back yet or ... maybe she finally looked up "closed" in the dictionary and saw it does not mean "open tomorrow"?

Comment

She hasn't called yet, but considering how late in the day it was when she originally called, I have all ideas she'll call again around the same time.

I'm actually waiting for her to show up and insist that "the girl said it was open" so I can laugh in her face.

When you're pulling 10 hour shifts, you get a little cooky near the end.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        When you're pulling 10 hour shifts, you get a little cooky near the end.
        Near the end? So what do you blame your cooky on the rest of the time?
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          Near the end? So what do you blame your cooky on the rest of the time?
          Cane Sugar.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Cane Sugar.
            So jealous.
            That reminds me, I need to see if I can convince my friend to take me to Costco so I can pick up a case of Jones Soda.

Comment

Dude, I live in TEXAS (unfortunately). We get the Mexican Cane sugar and the brown sugars in the local grocery stores.

Cane Sugar Dr Pepper is far better.

Comment

Dude, I live in TEXAS (unfortunately). We get the Mexican Cane sugar and the brown sugars in the local grocery stores.

Cane Sugar Dr Pepper is far better.
                Any cane sugar soda's better. Unfortunately, the only one around here is Jones Soda. So, I make do.

Comment

Are you serious? But you can get Cane Dr Pepper anywhere now. They come in the funky 24 oz cans.

Take a vacation and come down to Texas, they bottle it in the Dublin location, southwest of Dallas/Fort Worth.
                  Or buy it online.

Comment

But you can get Cane Dr Pepper anywhere now. They come in the funky 24 oz cans.
                    24 what cans? You mean like 710mL cans? Never seen them around here, except for energy drinks.

Comment

oz = ounce, sorry Broom. I forget the entire world (except the stupid US) is metric.

Sometimes beer is sold in 24 ounce cans; they're sold as "tall" cans. Thusly:

Last edited by Evil Queen; 10-12-2008, 04:05 PM. Reason: Added image

Comment

*Plops down in one of the Lobby Chairs and films EQ*
                        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

*does a little dance*

Comment

I knew oz = ounce (where does that "z" come from, anyways?), but I really had no frame of reference, so that picture helps. Yeah, the only stuff around here that comes in those cans are energy drinks. Which strikes me as insane.

Comment

The "z" comes from the same place as the z in "ez" does. Nowhereland.

But you didn't say no to a vacation down south~!

Comment

But you didn't say no to a vacation down south~!
                                No I didn't. Got some place for me to stay cheap? I'd say I don't take up a lot of room, but I kinda do.

Comment

Working...
                                X