Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of "Closed" do you not understand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an entire hotel at my disposal at the moment. Plus my employee discounts here kick ass.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth EvilQueen
      *does a little dance*
      *makes a little love*
      *gets down tonight*

Broom - the abbreviation "oz." comes from the old Italian for ounce, onza

More abbreviation fun here.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

Broom - the abbreviation "oz." comes from the old Italian for ounce, onza
        Pfft. Revisionist history if ever I saw it. I bet some drunk guy just came up with it on a dare! Just like that cheezy explanation about Au, Ag, and Pb on the periodic table being from Latin! Ha.

Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          *makes a little love*
          *gets down tonight*
          *discos*

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            *discos*

Is it too late for Saturday Night Fever? *checks calendar* Guess we'll have to wait until next week.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I have an entire hotel at my disposal at the moment. Plus my employee discounts here kick ass.
              Are you open tomorrow?

*RUNS*
              "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
              "What IS fun to fight through?"
              "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Are you serious? But you can get Cane Dr Pepper anywhere now. They come in the funky 24 oz cans.
                I wouldn't say everywhere . . . I haven't seen that around here in my neck of the woods as of yet.

I don't think I can handle all that sugar though . . . I've gotten so used to Diet Dr. Pepper over the last 20 years that the taste of real cane sugar might send me through the roof and into orbit.

Which, come to think of it, would probably be a hilarious sight.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

ewww cane sugar dr pepper... its gritty

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                    Are you open tomorrow?

*RUNS*
                    You better run!

Well guys, I'm now home and no sign of the weird lady. thank god. I was afraid I'd have to kill her if she did show up.

Comment

Why yes, we do have a room. It is in that dumpster. It has new cardboard flooring and a lovely sky blue roof. Only $200, cash only.

Comment

Oh man pure cane sugar DP is sooooo good! Though it's harder to find in my neck of the woods. I have to drive closer to Houston to get some. Though I tried it the first time at the Buckees between San Antonio and Houston last summer. I was hooked forever!!!

Back OT: Reminds me of when my store was closed. Had a phone call every 5 seconds (literally) asking if we were closed or not. It got so bad that when we first closed I turned off the ringer since we stopped answering so I didn't have to hear the ringing the rest of the shift. I'm so glad things are practically back to normal out here. At least were I live. I know Galveston isn't anywhere close to being normal again.

Comment

Yeah, I heard Kemah was wiped off the planet. I haven't gotten down there for pictures yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X