This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who screwed up?

Guest: Dave, my bikes arent here yet and this is my second phone call, why arent they here yet?

Me: we called the bike shop and I...

Guest: yea I know you called the GD MF;ing bike shop, that is what you told me last time.

Me: sir, please stop using profanity

Guest: I wanna know who screwed up my order

Me: I'm not sure

Guest: you must have a record of who placed that order...I want you to find out who it was and send them down here to face me

Me: no sir, I'm not doing that
    the bikes are on the way now

Me: it is the principal of it...I feel the bastard that screwed up my order and ruined my vacation needs to take responsibility. I want that person down here for a face to face meeting.
    Me: no sir

Guest: get your manager right now, you little prick

I hung up on him

With every post, I'm starting to think it's only a matter of times before the killing spree starts.

I seriously don't understand how people on vacation could be such large fuckwits about everything.

Also...for background...do you rent bikes? And if not...er...why did they not call the bike shop?
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
      With every post, I'm starting to think it's only a matter of times before the killing spree starts.
      Ditto. Both for VSR and myself. Ignore reports of a crazed library worker in Kentucky. They're all lies, LIES I SAY!

::ahem:: Do you ever get nice guests, VSR?
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

I'm guessing he gets tons of them. It's just that they're not the ones calling in who he gets to talk to.
        "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth Shards View Post
          I'm guessing he gets tons of them. It's just that they're not the ones calling in who he gets to talk to.
          That's what I tell myself. Those kids who only went to the uni library their first time in April? Freshmen who started in January. A rum and cookie keep me in denial.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
            Guest: it is the principal of it...I feel the bastard that screwed up my order and ruined my vacation needs to take responsibility. I want that person down here for a face to face meeting.
            There's a mirror in the master bathroom, sir.
            Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

Quoth TheComputerError View Post
              There's a mirror in the master bathroom, sir.
              That would have been a brilliant response! I'm sure it would have shut the jerk up.
              "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
              ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
                (Guest): I feel the bastard that screwed up my order and ruined my vacation needs to take responsibility.
                I to this day do not understand how people think that ANYTHING that does not go 100% according to their plan "ruins" their vacation and justifies them acting like children throwing tantrums.
                "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Working...
                X