This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Malkovich

So, my mom and I are having a conversation about why he's intriguing. He's not a handsome man, yet I am drawn to him like a moth to a flame. She said, "He looks at people like he's trying to decide what condiment he might want when he eats em". ROFL My mom's hilarious and I am sick. o.O
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I think I love your Mom.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
      I think I love your Mom.
      Definitely.

I find him interesting also. He looks like he would be interesting to sit and have coffee and a book next to a fireplace in the winter.
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        He's not a handsome man, yet I am drawn to him like a moth to a flame.
        It's the knowledge that there is a powerful intellect behind the face. That's what's sexy. A pretty head is all very well, but if there's nothing going on inside it, then... meh.

((Now trying to think who it was who said "Despite what a lot of people think, the major sex organ is the brain" ))
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I liked Marvin (RED) and Cyrus (Con-Air) but those are the only roles I've seen him in that I thought he was good in.

SC
          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

"He looks at people like he's trying to decide what condiment he might want when he eats em".
            One could say the same thing about Christopher Walken and his hot dogs.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
              It's the knowledge that there is a powerful intellect behind the face. That's what's sexy. A pretty head is all very well, but if there's nothing going on inside it, then... meh.
              You hit the nail on the head. I am attracted to big brains.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

when he was in Mary Reilly and played Mr Hyde he was dead sexy attractive as that character. My favorite role next to Being John Malkovich lol
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

You hit the nail on the head. I am attracted to big brains.
                  "I like big brains! And I cannot lie!"
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                    I liked Marvin (RED) and Cyrus (Con-Air) but those are the only roles I've seen him in that I thought he was good in.

SC
                    Are you saying he didn't play himself very well in "Being John Malkovich"?

"Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                      Are you saying he didn't play himself very well in "Being John Malkovich"?

No, I just didn't like him in it. And he really wasn't playing "himself" most of the time.

To be honest, I really didn't like the movie itself at all.

SC
                      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Working...
                      X