This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

I got 2 more versions of Hamlet (9 total now).

Also those of you who responded to this thread, and indicated you did enjoy Shakespeare, you have invitations to the group (I sent out 8, only 3 have signed up).

Finally, there are 2 discussion topics up (posted by me) feel free to respond to them, or post your own thoughts.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
      Her 16th birthday gift was a trip to see Romeo & Juliet (every sixtenn year old girl's favourite)...
      Not this one. I've loathed R&J from my very first exposure before the age of 10. Even then, my first thought was, "what, nobody thought to check for breathing?"

And I still hated it at 16. It's worth noting that I have a bias against overwrought love stories, even while I was writing overwrought love stories.

Gnomeo and Juliet gets a pass, though, 'cause it actually makes fun of the original.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X