X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiny kitty is shiny! Whee!

Comment

And already has the "Mom, why are you pointing that thing at me?" look down pat.

Comment

Aww she looks like a short hair version of a kitty that used to be in my life. One of that cat's habits was laying in the water bowl when it was empty as a way of letting me know she needed water. Couldn't come meow at me no, had to lay in the water bowl and LOOK at me as I walk by. lol

Comment

KITTY! Beautiful glossy black kitty! I hope you two are very happy together for many years to come.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Aww, how precious! *squee's*

One of my old cats did that, she had her arms outstreached and was trying to keep me there. She was taken home that day and stayed there until a couple of years ago.
            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
              as promised....I has picture of new furchild.

Her name is Mala, shes about 9 weeks old and is tending to sleep about 20 hours a day.
              Awww! Kittykittykitty!
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Precious little kitty . . . Congratulations!!!

I'm sure we'll be hearing all kinds of stories about her in the near future.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Dawww. She looks like my Pixel.
                  My webcomic is called Sidekick Girl. Val's job is kinda like retail, except instead of corporate's dumb policies, it's the Hero Agency, and the SC's are trying to take over the world.

Comment

Tuxedo kitteh! My Julie looks like that. Her upper lip marking is similar, too. All the tuxedo kitties I've known have been sassy little brats. You're in for a fun time.
                    "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
                      And already has the "Mom, why are you pointing that thing at me?" look down pat.
                      I saw it as "You touch my couch, you die" ;p
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

ohh, how sweet. Is she a totally black kitty, or does she have a bit of white? Our local rescue place had some facts & statistics posted on how much less likely black kitties are to get adopted, poor things.

Our older kitty is solid black But she's part Siamese, according to every vet she's seen. She's a petite little thing, with a tiny heart shaped face, the long expressive tail of the siamese, and she does all the vocalizations, too - she still comes up with new ones after six years. But totally black all over.

Feel free to post more pics of your new furbaby anytime, hint hint.

Madness takes it's toll....
                        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

she is a tuxedo, shes just laying on most of her white, front tips of her paws, back legs to the "knee", and chest.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth CoffeeMonkey View Post
                            Dawww. She looks like my Pixel.
                            You have a Pixel? One of my daughter & son-in-lawa three kitties was Pixel. They lost him this past winter to kidney problems, he was my favourite grandkitty. He'd let me cuddle him more than either of my own two kitties will, he was a real cuddler.

(sorry to see this late & not multiquote)

Madness takes it's toll....
                            Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Squeeeee!!
                              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

D'awww! He's so cute! I love my two tuxedos.
                                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                                X