Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you even bother drinking it ? ( a bit gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you even bother drinking it ? ( a bit gross)

This happened last year and since my beautiful girlfriend reminded me of it today, I thought I would share it with you all

--- Warning this can be gross for some people---

So my girlfriend and I had just gotten off the train from Ottawa to Montreal and headed upstairs to the concourse, where most of the restaurants/shops are to grab a snack

We eventually decided to grab a couple of smoothies and take advantage of the free wi-fi in the shops sitting area. While we're there a very well-to-do looking elderly couple walks in. After ordering their drinks, they sit down at a table near to us next to a pillar.

A few minutes later, notice something odd out of the corner of my eye. The old man was spitting his drink on the floor!!! He would take a sip of his drink, keep it in his mouth for a few seconds, and casually spit it out unto the floor between the table and the pillar. We watched in disgust as he did this with every single sip he took. The old lady was just sitting across from him nonchalantly having a conversation with the man like what he was doing was perfectly normal

After a couple of minutes, my girlfriend and I were so grossed out we had to get up and leave. Before leaving, I made sure to tell the manager about the old man. Last thing i saw before we left was the manager headed toward the elderly couple with a very pissed off look on her face

He may have had a medical procedure that closed off his stomach, and was fed through a gastric tube, but wanted the taste of the drink.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

No matter why he felt he had to spit the drink out there is NO reason why he had to do it on the friggen FLOOR. He could have spit into a cup or a napkin. Totally unacceptable!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well...That was certainly one I haven't heard before! Kudos for telling on the guy, that is just plain weird.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Sounds like old guy couldn't actually ingest coffee (gastric ulcer, IBS, any number of reasons really) but that's just infantile behavior. He should have just asked for an empty cup.
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
            Sounds like old guy couldn't actually ingest coffee (gastric ulcer, IBS, any number of reasons really) but that's just infantile behavior. He should have just asked for an empty cup.
            Just what I was thinking. Absolutely no excuse to spit on the floor, though. That's just wrong.
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
            X