Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of all the nasty tasting medications I've ingested the worst one I think is valerian root. (I know it's an herbal supplement.) It smells like butt, really it does. I've always pondered what possessed the first person to ingest it. "Hey that smells like a pile of unwashed underwear, I think I'll try it..."

Comment

The worst I've ever had was promethazine with codeine cough syrup when I had pneumonia. Stuff looked and tasted like toxic waste....and promptly bounced on my stomach.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        The worst I've ever had was promethazine with codeine cough syrup when I had pneumonia. Stuff looked and tasted like toxic waste....and promptly bounced on my stomach.
        Damn, you are right, I can remember that crap ...

And there is some mouthwash that is prescription only, I had to use when I had some jaw work done that is amazingly disgusting, and water just makes it worse. You have to tough it out for like half an hour then rinse
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          And there is some mouthwash that is prescription only, I had to use when I had some jaw work done that is amazingly disgusting, and water just makes it worse. You have to tough it out for like half an hour then rinse
          Magic Mouthwash? Lidocaine, Benedryl, and Maalox? Made that up several times, but have never tasted it.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
            Magic Mouthwash? Lidocaine, Benedryl, and Maalox? Made that up several times, but have never tasted it.
            no,some sort of clear crap, I can see the label in my minds eye and it is a premade in stock something, they just slap a tiny additional label on it and hand it out at the navy pharmacy. Straight antibacterial nastiness, for mouth injuries that preclude any sort of brushing. I shudder just thinking about that shit. Though I do have some lido for sore throats that I should toss out, it is a year old. Google is my friend - Chlorhexidine (Peridex®, PerioGard®)

EEEEEEW, they have a chlorhexidine chip they can shove in your gum so it stays there and dispenses eternal nastiness into your mouth
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
              Google is my friend - Chlorhexidine (Peridex®, PerioGard®)

EEEEEEW, they have a chlorhexidine chip they can shove in your gum so it stays there and dispenses eternal nastiness into your mouth
              Man, I put labels on lots of those bottles. I didn't know it was foul-tasting. Nobody ever said!

Comment

Working...
              X