This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mall Suckage (long)

In this lovely college town of ours, we of course have a mall. Although it is one of the smaller malls in the area, I've come to know and love it so. Unfortunetly, it seems so have the SCs of this area.

Awesome Boobage
    So, I went into Victoria Secret to return a bra that my mother bought. It was too big and bit too bright and colorful for me. She let me return it so I could use the money for gas and what not. Now, there is a sale going on and that means the sleezy boyfriends and over-excitable girlfriends are out and about. Oh Joy.
    I hope in line and wait to get up to the clerk. As I'm waiting, some creepy guy, standing not to far from me, does a double take and starts staring at me. He is visbile PANTING at the site of my too large bra. I try to ignore him, that is, until he comes up to me and starts touching my arm.

SG: (sleezy guy) Hey there gorgeous. Am I gonna get a chance to see them titties?
    Right about the time he starts reaching for my chest, I grab his hand and do this little manuever where I twist his hand back behind him in a very painful manner. I usually don't use this technic unless I feel threaten and boy did I feel threaten. He starts whinning and yelling, telling me to stop. I tell him to apologize for being a creep when his even more sleezier girlfriend pops up. She starts screaming and yelling at me to let her perfect man go, that he would never do such a thing! Bull!
    Thankfully, the saleslady at the desk saw the whole thing and informed SGF that he did indeed do that and that they both were never allowed in the store again. I the let go of the guy's arm and promptly wave them out of the store. I return the bra and move on.

The Teenies Are Attacking!
    After that lovely episode, I thought I'd find sancturary in Hot Topic. Love the music, love the clothes and the clerks are all good friends of mine. I enter and am greeted by the clerk. We begin talking about the new music albums that came out, the tragedy of Slipknot's bassit passing, etc. Now, I'm exactly dressed terribly, I'm in black capris and a purple Aero shirt, with longish hair and some girly looking sunglasses. Apparently, I looked to be about 12, which is weird because I'm 19 and am usually mistaken for 21 (except in some other stories on here). Well, according to the buffed up, pierced and tattooed guys that sauntered in just then, I looked like a teenie bopper and they would have none of that!

BG1: (buff guy 1) What the fuck? Is this store going to hell too? Fucking teenie boppers!
    Of. course, me being the only other customer in the store, he is talking about me. I ignore him and continue on with the conversation about Slipknot with the clerk when BG2 comes up.

BG2: Fuck off teenie! We don't need you coming in here, giggling about fucking Edward and Twilight bullshit all day. *after ignoring him once more* Didn't you hear me? I said FUCK OFF!
    He then proceeds to shove me into the glass display case beside me, which hurt like a bitch mind you. The clerk is stunned for a second, but since I was still on a slight adreline rush from the prior incident, I smoothly get to my feet and get right up in his face.

Me: Look you overgrown, steriod mother fucker. I am not a teenie. I am 19, almost 20 years old. I absolutely HATE Twilight and all that it gave birth to. I have shopped here since the day this store has opened and I will continue to shop as long as I so please. I would like to have a normal shopping day for once, but apparently every male in this goddamn hell hole has NO RESPECT FOR THAT! I was just fucking attacked in VS not even five minutes ago! I do not have the time or patience to deal with fuck heads like you two. Now how bout you two fuck off so I can discuss meaningful things with my friend. *huff*
    Both of them stand there like their mom just spanked them, which is what I was going for. By this time, clerk has reappeared from the back and notifies us that he has called security. Both guys take off. Clerk apologizes for not acting quick enough. I tell him it's ok, I think I broke their masculine spirit any way. I move on.

Book Store Crankies
    So I have made it to the Walden's Books, and am trolling amongest the shelves of adult fiction, trying to find a certain book I've been informed that just came in. As I am doing so, a woman and her two young daughters (about 10 and 12ish) are looking at the Twilight collection. Oh dear. Here it comes. The woman comes up to me and asks my opinion about it.
    W: What do you think about this series?
    Me: I don't particularly like it.
    Daughter 1: (the youngest) Why not? Edward and Jacob are so cute!
    Me: *internal sigh* Well, miss, that would deal with movie, not the book. I don't like it mainly because of that. If a book has to have so much promotion and movies and what not to sell, it can't be very good.
    D2: Have you even read it? *said in a snotty I-know-everything-voice*
    Me: Yes actually I have and I don't think it's too appropriate for your girls to read.
    D1+D2: What, why?
    Me: Because, to me, it sends the wrong message. Plus, it's full of violence and sexual content, especially the last book. It's real more of a young adult to adult book.
    Mother, after hearing that, says no way to her girls and they evily glare at me as they leave.

Bonus: As I was leaving the mall, the steriod dudes we're being hauled away by security. I happily waved at them as I walked out to the parking lot. Ah justice.
    Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

There was sex in the Twilight books? I must have missed that.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT!

Breaking Dawn, right at the beginning. Although they don't go into detail \ fully, they go far enough and tell details of the aftermath that let's the imagination run. Not to mention the fact that she gets pregnant.
      Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Comment

I guess I forgot to add the smiley. I know exactly what happens. I didn't think it was that graphic to be honest. It's why hollywood was having such a hard time with making the movie because of the nature of that particular book.

I'll be interested to see how they do it, seeing as they want to keep it a PG-13 rating for all the teens and tweens out there.
        Random conversation:

Comment

Out of curiosity, was it a single-fingered wave?
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Tithera View Post
            SPOILER ALERT!

Breaking Dawn, right at the beginning. Although they don't go into detail \ fully, they go far enough and tell details of the aftermath that let's the imagination run. Not to mention the fact that she gets pregnant.
            Oh, so it's IKEA eroticism ("He put his thing in my place!") of some sort?

Somehow I think Stephanie Meyer is incapable of better.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Glad those two got hauled off by security.....I was feeling my blood start to boil when they put their hands on you like that.

Comment

ugh, that's horrible what happened. I wouldn't have gone for the arm however, I would've just kicked him in the balls. but that's just me.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

*snickers* I see we're thinking along the same lines. I'm sure if her personal circumstances were different, the series would not be a young adult series at all.
                  Random conversation:

Comment

what you don't like twilight?

(jk. tho i do like it, it's not to the obsession level that some kids take it)
                    =)

Comment

Ya know, I can actually remember when vampires were scary. On, Dracula, on, Orlok! Go Barnabas, go Blacula! On, Barlow, Lestat, and Louis! Go, Varney and Ruthven!
                      Last edited by lobo94; 05-31-2010, 03:03 PM. Reason: adding more
                      Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

more like I hurt all over but its a good hurt if you know what i mean *nudge wink smile* eroticism

you know the first three books arent horrible even if they are alittle dramatic. Dhamphir has a similar feeling story building wise and really people say OMG THIS IS SO HORRIBLY WRITTEN! when in fact i know award winning authors who right in similar vernaculars and character wise. the 4th book.... lost me when they switched from bella on the honey moon to Jacob talking Edward about breeding with Bella like she was some kind of prized cow!
                        Last edited by Sliceanddice; 05-31-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

From everything I've heard there's nothing wrong with Twilight per se. Just don't expect your brain cells to engage, or else you'll be horribly disappointed. It's not bad, just light and definitely not literature. (I should try it, but I'm still scarred from Harry Potter, so I'll pass.)

Comment

I miss scary vampires too.
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth lobo94 View Post
                              Ya know, I can actually remember when vampires were scary. On, Dracula, on, Orlok! Go Barnabas, go Blacula! On, Barlow, Lestat, and Louis! Go, Varney and Ruthven!
                              Count Chocula, Count von Count (The Count)

Sorry, I'll let myself out now...

Comment

Working...
                              X