Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with people? Why would you think McDonald's would be a daycare for your child?

Some people should not have children.

Comment

They see Ronald McDonald & automatically think DAYCARE!

Comment

Hope Father of the Year got nabbed and got a good earful from CPS for what he did. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these people to leave their kids alone with no adult supervision in public places?!!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

yeah ive never heard of kids getting molested or worst in Fast Food Playgrounds.....

Comment

And yet if that kid was kidnapped or worse, you can be SURE the Father would be screaming bloody murder at McD's and threatening a lawsuit....
            The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

The risk of kidnapping or molestation isn't actually very high; far more likely is the chance of the child either wandering off and getting lost, or ending up getting hit by a car cuz they've gone outside and on to the road. Not to mention the fact that some kids would be causing mayhem in the place they're left.

When I used to work at the shire horse country park, we often had kids left in the animal farm. We always got the office girls to collect them, cuz the country park was, get this, next to a main road and there was always the chance of the kids getting bored, wandering off and ending up there. Plus some of these kids were demonic and would torment the animals.

Once, these two boys aged around ten years old were throwing stones at the baby lambs, so I dragged them to the office. The girls there then looked around for the parents; who were finally tracked down... in the pub/restaurant, three sheets to the wind. -.-
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

I'm glad dad got what was coming to him. I wonder if his wife was aware of, or if she condoned him doing that...

People leave their kids in our arcade, or the game stores, all the time. Then get mad at the employees when they wander off.
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Ooh! Fresh meat for today's luncheon special!
                  "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Actually I wouldn't be so much worried about my kid getting kidnapped as getting hurt. What if some poor kid fell off a piece of play equipment and had to to go to the ER, and daddy or mommy was nowhere to be found? I bet the police wouldn't like that much.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

very good point
                      and for children there are limits on how much you can do to them medically without a consent form

i mean basic emergency stuff sure, but as soon as you get into an area where you need a guardian's approval ...

Comment

Working...
                      X