This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    My ex was drying her crotch after a shower when the hair-dryer started blowing sparks...

No damage, except to her nerves...

And my ribs from stiffling the giggles...
    How much pubic hair does she have that she has to blow dry it?!
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

That's not some kind of criminal act of some sort??? I'm glad you guys are okay but damn I think I lost more faith in humanity. That jerk!

Comment

A college friend of mine dried his underpants in the microwave because he was late for a lecture one morning. Smoke and melted elastic were the result.
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

My ex once tried to dry his cell phone in the microwave (more fail...he was trying to "multitask" by talking on the phone in the shower). How he didn't ruin the microwave I don't know.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

What a dolt!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
              My ex once tried to dry his cell phone in the microwave (more fail...he was trying to "multitask" by talking on the phone in the shower).
              Damn. Should I even want to know why he thought that was a good idea? There are too many stupid people on the planet. We should remove all warning labels...and let that problem take care of itself
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I can only speculate that his leap of logic with drying the phone had something to do with "microwave heats food from the inside, water is inside the phone so it should heat and boil off the water" As far as the cause goes (using the phone in the shower), I have no. freaking. clue.

I hear ya on removing warning labels. The smart people need to get a foothold again.
                Last edited by Dreamstalker; 03-26-2009, 03:36 PM.
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                  My ex once tried to dry his cell phone in the microwave (more fail...he was trying to "multitask" by talking on the phone in the shower). How he didn't ruin the microwave I don't know.

too bad it did not turn into an evil Decepticon.
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                  X