This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, you did not make my sandwich right

So, this place is on my don't eat at list.

I went into a sandwich place near my work. I forget which chain it was.

I asked for ham and roast beef on whatever bread looked good with a cheese I forget.

Let me repeat. I was at a sandwich place. That's basically all they make.

I got a deer in the headlights look as if putting both ham and roast beef on the sandwich was nearly impossible and they started to protest. They actually had to ask for manager approval for ham and roast beef.

Then they made the sandwich wrong. They forgot the roast beef...

Sad.

Umm. Wow. Nobody's ever mixed meats there before!? Unless they were unsure what to charge you. Hope you didn't get charged for the roast beef you didn't get.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

i can understand not knowing how to charge double meat if the meats are 2 different prices but... if they went through all of that trouble and then forgot to give you the extra meat.... that's pretty stupid.

i hope you weren't charged extra for their fuckups

Comment

Woooow. Reminds me of this story my mom likes to tell. She was at Au Bon Pain at the airport in Dallas. All they had at the time were the kinds of cups that fast food places use for coffee. My mom doesn't drink coffee, so she asked if she could get a soda instead. The girl behind the counter protested that she *couldn't* put soda in one of those cups.
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I forget which sandwich it is, but that's exactly one of the Sandwiches at Jimmy John's (Billy Club, I think). Ham, Roast Beef, Lettce, Tomato, mayo and dijon....

Yum.

Comment

they gave me extra ham. so the price was right at least but the sandwich was wrong

Comment

MMM Jimmy Johns! I love the Club Lulu, turkey and bacon!
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
              X