This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moron teenager at BK

Just a quick sighting: Last night, a girl at BK (royal burger chain), was yelled at by a manager to stop standing on the table not once but TWICE. Really made me put her upbringing into question.

Were parental units present? I'd want the manager to turn to them and say, "Do you have insurance in case she cracks her head open? 'Cause we don't."
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

No, she was with a bunch of other teens that were also being stupid. They changed tables three different times, cursed, and talked very loudly.

Comment

Quoth jjc927 View Post
        No, she was with a bunch of other teens that were also being stupid. They changed tables three different times, cursed, and talked very loudly.
        Yep, because nothing says, "I'm not a child anymore" like behaving like an immature jackass in a public place.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

What! I'm shocked! I can't imagine...

...a manager actually telling a customer to stop doing something!

I've seen so many tales on here about managers kissing up to moron customers that I find this stunning (and refreshing).
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Yup. He also said he'd throw her out if she did it again.

Comment

I just don't believe it. A manager who didn't fold like a lousy poker hand.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
              X