Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EQ, I KNOW it's a show. I get that. And I know very well that these "codes" could be utter bullshit made up in a marathon bong session by the writers while they waited for their extra large Meat Lovers pizza to be delivered.

I was merely pointing out the flaw in your argument, i.e., that call girls wouldn't be using codes in front of clients. Whether or not they would or wouldn't, my point remains that the two characters weren't speaking in front of a client, not as far as the one knew, anyway.

Besides, I was just trying to figure out what the code meant, if it did in fact exist. Nothing more.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

If you really want to check stuff like that, TVtropes.com and, for crap like this, urbandictionary.com are your friends.

Just... don't read too much urbandictionary. It's a filthy place.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Just... don't read too much urbandictionary. It's a filthy place.
        As opposed to the sewage treatment facility that is my mind?

Still A Customer."

Comment

You can actully see a lot of these codes in the "Adult Services" section of craigslist.

Along with such favorites as Scat, 420 friendly, water sports, dirty sanchez, smooth, BB, safe only, POZ, NEG, bd, role-playing, happy ending, etc.

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Considering how I witnessed CSI:Vegas doing "research" on a topic for one of their shows, it wouldn't surprise me if NCIS was picking up "codes" from Craigslist ads for theirs.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              Considering how I witnessed CSI:Vegas doing "research" on a topic for one of their shows, it wouldn't surprise me if NCIS was picking up "codes" from Craigslist ads for theirs.
              Oh, you so have to supply details to that one!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Well, I was an extra in the "Fur and Loathing" episode. In fact, a large percentage of the extras in the convention section of the show are actual members of the so Cal furry community because one of the local furs works in the industry and happened to be a consultant on the episode.

The show writers got the idea for the episode and their "reasearch" consisted primarily of watching some "sexpose" put together by a perv who knows pretty much nothing about the fandom, and an article that is more about a couple of the more extreme subsets. With how many decent artciles are all over the net (and were back then), that was the best they could do.

So he managed to get them to make a lot of changes to the rough script so it wasn't nearly as awful. The episode is mocked heavily in the community. The depressing part is that it's one of the less offensive treatments furs have gotten from the media.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                X