This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    I hope your state/province hasn't updated their laws... in re: horse thieves.
    My thought exactly.

Actually, given the OP's characterization I'm betting that this qualified as attempted grand theft under modern laws. I'm betting that gorgeous horse is worth at least as much as my cute lil car.

Comment

Please tell me this numpty has been banned from the stables and business. Do they have cameras on the property? If she has tried this once, what is stopping her from taking a horse away next time?

Can you imagine what would have happened if you were inside for a few more minutes? Bye bye horse and bye bye numpty bitch.
      A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

I walk with a limp (some days worse than others) thanks to a green, skittish QH/Arab that I had. He was also 16hh. Horses are not play toys! What was this woman thinking? Oh wait. She wasn't. Money can buy a lot of things, but it can't buy skills. Those are worked for and earned. I miss my horse.

Comment

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
          NEW UPDATE

Newest update on the situation:

She was charged but she managed to get all the charges to be a monetary compensation or a fine.

Downside... She tried yet again to steal my babies. This time the actual babies. The not yet weaned babies. The ones under a very much overprotective mare.(her first birth).
          HLEY SHIT!
          She gone WAYYYY past sucky. That's restraining order material. Along with any and all criminal charges.
          Last edited by EricKei; 03-07-2017, 02:09 AM. Reason: Dude. We just read it. I realize you mean well, but please don't quote the whole damn thing.
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Wow. Just... wow.
            Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Extradition and Saudi justice for horse thieves sounds good...
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

What the HELL is this woman's problem? I hope you can make those charge stick, she shouldn't be anywhere near animals. Her whole attitude is worrisome, she sounds like one of those "if i can't have something, nobody can have it" people and might try to do even more harm to the horses when she finally understands she can't have them.

I feel sorry for her daughter, mom is setting a TERRIBLE example. Stealing is okay, people are obligated to let you have their personal belongings if you take a fancy to them. If somebody won't let you have that personal belonging , just take it anyway and 'work it out' later. Hopefully, the kid doesn't take after mom.

Comment

Not sure where to even start here...

First, this <female dog> is lucky to be alive. Most mares I've known do NOT take kindly to strangers wandering up to their foals. And she wants to sue YOU?

It is far past the time for a restraining order. Now it needs to be "shoot on sight". This idiot needs to be permanbanned with the police called if she comes anywhere near the place again...

I hope the daughter is getting the right lessons from all this, it's clear Mommie Dearest is a poor example of motherhood. But I doubt it...

Comment

Animal mothers

I have found dogs guarding their pups and cats guarding their kittens to be more than I want to take on, the idea of messing with a mothering animal that far out weighs yourself is crazy!

Why is this woman still alive?

Comment

Your posts make my heart hurt. I have wanted horses my whole life and I managed to save up enough to have riding lessons for abour 8 months at the comparatively cheap price of 140$ for 5 lessons. But even that was too much and I had to quit. I'm 28 years old and resigned to the fact that I'm just going to have to scrape the horse barrel for the rest of my life unless I hit a financial miracle. I would genuinely love and treasure a horse, even just a leased one, but it's out of my reach and horrible people like this somehow are able to have what I want so badly. It isn't fair.

I genuinely wish ill on this woman. I hope she goes to jail and I hope it's miserable. Your poor mare. She might have lasting psychological damage from being struck sow hard. I hope not.

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                        Not sure where to even start here...

It is far past the time for a restraining order. Now it needs to be "shoot on sight". This idiot needs to be permanbanned with the police called if she comes anywhere near the place again...
                        Given what I do and my own sister accused me of "threating her friends with violence" because I posted some memes that run counter to her views I try not to say overt things like that.

But I would +rep you if I could.
                        AkaiKitsune
                        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
                          Given what I do and my own sister accused me of "threating her friends with violence" because I posted some memes that run counter to her views I try not to say overt things like that.
                          I don't either, but this lunatic is so far beyond crazy I don't know what to put past her. What's next, she takes AkaiKitsune's or someone's horse out and gets it riled up to the point it either bolts or panics and some poor innocent gets hurt? Then somebody's on the hook for all of this and you know crazy bitch won't be the one - it will probably be the stable and the horse's owner. She's a walking lawsuit and somebody needs to take her down completely before this situation gets any more out of control...
                          Last edited by eltf177; 03-06-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I didn't say you were wrong to say that and feel that way...nudge nudge
                            AkaiKitsune

Comment

I'm just blown away at the total entitlement this woman possesses. I haven't been around large animals since high school but I remember. Sweet Jesus in a breadbox this woman is going to kill herself with this attitude.

I hope your mare recovers. This has to be traumatic for her.

Comment

Ah, never underestimate the bat shit crazy that surrounds the horse world. We've got a gelded blanket appaloosa that's well behaved until he gets grumpy. The stable we use uses him for all their trail rides of pay to ride venues at fairs and such. Good horse, but he's almost 20.
                                But the paint on me is beginning to dry
                                And it's not what I wanted to be
                                The weight on me
                                Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Working...
                                X