Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lord, she's lucky the bears didn't take her arm off, or worse, kill her!

Comment

BITCH! She should have her whole family killed....my god!
      "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
        I mean, can't they do BLOOD TESTS for that?
        I'm not a veterinarian so I can't explain all the reasons behind it but the blood cannot be tested. Brain matter is what's tested for rabies and is why all suspected carriers are euthanized/killed if the bitee isn't willing to go ahead and have the shots.

Comment

Mr. Polar Bear is NOT happy. Mr. Bear would love to teach these parents a lesson.

/Child should be taken away by CS since the parents don't care for the childs safety.

/Mr. Bear is cute and will bite your head off.
          //Give Mr. Bear room.
          "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Wow, that mom just ruined a good thing for everyone just because she's scared of her daughter getting hurt. My parents would've told me to get the shots and then some. That woman should not be allowed to procreate at all, I cannot imagine the way her daughter will turn out. On one note, all I can say is thanks to my parents for teaching me to respects others and their property.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I think that I would have sued the Mom to force her to get the kid the rabies shots. Geez you get the shots in the arm nowdays. My friend had to have the shots back in the early 80's and she said the worst thing was watching this pink stuff go into her arm.

Unfortunately since the poor meerkats are in heaven now I would force the idiotic Mom to pay for the uthinization and testing of the animals, the new meerkat family and the increased security for their habitat. Plus the Mom and kid would be banned for life.
              Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth PuckishOne View Post
                That woman isn't an "overprotective mother," she's a idiot for not watching her child, who has now caused the unnecessary death of several animals, as well as deprived other, better-behaved humans the opportunity to see these animals (trips to the zoo being much cheaper than flights to Africa).

The zoo's barriers "gave her pause"? Well, clearly not enough pause to get off her fat fecking arse and, you know, SUPERVISE HER CHILD!!! What if Junior had the urge to, say, pay a visit to the Bengal tiger exhibit instead?

Selfish, stupid, clueless woman.

*deep breath*

We now return you to our regularly scheduled Puck, who was having an I-hate-people day already.

I dont think the woman you're talking about is the same one.

But Eden Prairie mom Liz Schewe said she wasn't surprised the exhibit's barriers were bridged. She called herself an "overprotective mom" but said she has wondered about the exhibit's safety.
                "It's definitely given me pause in the past," Schewe said. "My 4-year-old is a monkey, and he could probably climb right over."
                They never mention the name of the girl who got bit or her parents, and this woman only mentions her 4 year old son. I highly doubt she is also the idiot mother of the 9 year old girl.

If I had done somthing like that my rear would be so sore I wouldnt be able to sit for weeks. I went to the San Deigo Zoo when I was 10 and my 5 year old brother and I were both smart enough to keep our hands away from anything that could bite us.
                "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Anonymous

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." - Dr. House

Comment

Yeah, I heard about this. It didn't happen too far from me. I'd like to go around and smack the hell out of the parents, but then I would be in trouble. The girl could handle shots... I can handle shots and I'm a baby when it comes to shots.
                  When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

That is not a mere SC. That, ladies, gentlemen, and housecats who know how to use computers, is what we here in upper Crap-on-Lackawanna call a smacktard.
                    Someone REALLY needs to chlorinate the gene pool.
                    http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/29478

Comment

Quoth El Barto View Post
                      I dont think the woman you're talking about is the same one. They never mention the name of the girl who got bit or her parents, and this woman only mentions her 4 year old son. I highly doubt she is also the idiot mother of the 9 year old girl.
                      ElBarto, you are correct. The flames in my eyes from reading the OP obscured my vision. No sense hurling wrath where it's not deserved - that's just a waste of good wrath.
                      Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

That's awful! Has PETA been notified? Maybe they can take a break from throwing paint on fur coats and have this woman euthanized instead.
                        Check out my cosplay social group!
                        http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Can we please sterilize Mommy and Daddy?

People with no sense of humanity do not need to be reproducing.
                          ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

The more I learn about people, the more I like animals!

"Parents need to watch their kids better," Wahl said. "And a 9-year-old really should know better."
                            Yes indeed! Damned self-centered mother!. How can anyone be so as to demand a whole family of wild animals be destroyed rather than have her Little Precious Angel go through the UTTER TORTURE of a few shots in the arm! She should have to pay for the meerkats' euthanization and replacements!

Quoth KayEm View Post
                            Since it's handler could not control it, I say the sproggen AND it's handler both be put into cages in that same zoo for people to come along and tortore. THAT would be fitting punishment. Not to mention make a good example of.
                            Now that's a good idea! And make sure the cage has glass windows, so people can knock on them all day long! Maybe some loose sticks lying around to poke at them.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

This makes me soooo angry! OMG! Aaaargh! *chants as a mantra* Customerssuck.com doesn't condone violence against customers...customerssuck.com doesn't condone violence against customers...customerssuck.com doesn't...ah screw it. These people should get the mess beat out of them! Not, of course, that I condone violence against customers...
                              Dips: The best karma happens when you let a jerk bash themselves senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

Comment

I can't even begin to put into words the anger and outright disgust I feel. If I had been dumb enough to mess with some strange animal, and got bitten as a result, I would have just gotten the damn shots, and I'm scared to death of needles.

Actually, I was dumb enough to get bit, and I did get the damn shots. It was about seven years ago. We were visiting a friend of my mom and stepdad. The place was out in the middle of nowhere, and there were some wild cats and kittens running around the place. They weren't actually her pets, but she was putting food out for them. She told me not to mess with the cats, as they didn't have shots, but the kittens were just too cute, and I couldn't resist.

As soon as I tried to pet the one, it sunk it's sharp kitten teeth into my fingertip. There was no doubt that the skin was broken, as the blood ran all the way down to my wrist.

My stepdad actually offered to catch the kitten and have it tested, but since I knew it would mean killing it, and that it was my own fault it happened, I declined, and instead made the trip to the hospital to get the shots that I was scared to death of. I had to get five of them, since it goes by weight, plus a tetanus shot, because I didn't know when my last one was.

The nurses did it as quickly as they could. There were two of them, so they each gave me one (two at a time), to get it over with quicker. I got one in each shoulder, one in each leg, and one in each ass cheek. Needless to say, I was walking kind of funny when I got home.

I agree that the kid should have been forced to get the shots. Maybe it would have taught him a lesson. But then with parents like that, it would have probably been a lost cause.
                                Sometimes life is altered.
                                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                                Uneasy with confrontation.
                                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                                X