Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgusting TV is Disgusting (image heavy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting TV is Disgusting (image heavy)

We had a TV dropped off this morning because it wouldn't turn on. We think we found the problem...

Needless to say, we aren't touching it any more than to reattach the back. The woman didn't like it when we told her that we would NOT be working on her TV.

All I can say is this: when the dead bugs are dusty and piled up, there's a problem. Pics attached...

(Still not as bad as the cat pee TV)

"You are beginning to damage my calm."

Dear Lord, you should have offered to set it on fire out back for $10. >.>

Comment

Oh my!
      My skin is crawling at the sight

Did you offer to sell her a case of bug traps at a discount?
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

A quote from my co-worker:

"Well, at least they were all dead this time..."

And, she had a point. Oy.

Comment

Ugh, if these are the DEAD ones, I'd hate to see how many are ALIVE and crawling all over her house.
          "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

Eeewwwww..... gross. No wonder why it won't turn on.
            New England Patirots... FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
            New England Revolution... Will win MLS Cup one day.

Comment

How does that even HAPPEN?

Comment

Quoth manybellsdown View Post
                How does that even HAPPEN?
                If one was able to answer that question, I doubt we would really want to know.
                I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Eew....cockroaches! If you'll excuse me, I'll be over there cowering in fear.
                  It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Someone would have to be a disgusting slob for insects to get inside a tv like that.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                      Someone would have to be a disgusting slob for insects to get inside a tv like that.

This.

TV's attract dust- it's not uncommon for used TV's to have dusty parts in an older TV. This TV was only 3 years old and it looked like this. We've seen older DLP's (this was a plasma, for reference) that weren't as nasty as this. This is one of the top 5 grossest TVs we've had and that's saying a LOT.

Comment

Holy crap. I recently dusted out the inside of my computer (hadn't been done since I built it last year), and it was pretty bad, but there were still no bugs. ::twitch::
                        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Hello, roaches!

I learned from VexCon--that awesome goth exterminator on TV--that roaches hang out on and around anything with an electric current. So that lovely TV was just a nice house for them! /shudder

I hope she had the exterminators at her house already... Did any living ones crawl out? Might want to have an exterminator check the store!
                          Here's your sign...

Comment

Omg that is just frigging disgusting, if those things are in her tv imagine what is crawling around her house! My dad used to own his own exterminating company and I've heard some horror stories, but seeing it is ALOT different. Sooo gross!!

I agree with EmilyRose, one or two live ones might have still been in there, I would have your shop checked out by an exterminator.

Comment

There's yer problem!
                              I will never go to school!

Comment

Working...
                              X