Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between the use of xer powers and the momentary vision, Sapputiyok's head is pounding. However, xe pulls xerself together long enough to take stock of the situation. The semi is blocking the road, but xe senses two living auras in the armored person and the aura of a second person (Colt) in the middle of the bank. Xe takes note of the auras of other people cowering under desks or behind counters, but pays them little mind.

Sapputiyok rushed up to the opening the werewolf made in the wall of the bank, searching with xer mind to attempt to find whatever the vortex had summoned. When xe notices the skeletal werewolf, xe flashes back to xer earlier vision. That only stops xer for a second. Sapputiyok shakes xer head as if to clear it and "grabs" individual bones off the werewolf, flinging them in different directions.

((If Shem, Reaper, and Colt notice Sapputiyok, they see a bald, blue-skinned, androgynous humanoid standing in the hole in the wall. More description in the OT thread.))
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Colt sees the blue-skinned humanoid and just plain snaps.
      The next few moments of activity from him involve a lot of swearing, a great deal of using various objects to smash and crush and break the bone-thing into teeny bits, and, finally, holding both the mecha-oriental and the blue-skin at gun-point.

"I DON"T GIVE ONE FLYING F*** WHO OR WHAT THE G******* HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE! FREEZE! YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST!!"

He was twitchy, and confused, and had just been pushed WAY too far out of the norm. (Even for him.) The muzzle of his auto-rifle pointed in Reaper's general direction, and the .45 pointed at the blue-thing. Everyone could see each vein and tendon in his neck, and every muscle in his forearms as well, and his breathing was ragged.

"One... wrong... move..." He didn't need to finish his thought; the order was lethally obvious.

Comment

Thankfully this one doesn't just shrink like the mammoth did. Sapputiyok is able to pull it apart. It stays down, in pieces.

Reaper chuckles as most conventional firearms are no threat to it, but Shem says "Relax, no need for that. Goldie, since I am in Reaper, show him the badge."

Goldie nods and slowly brings out her badge. Although it says IDP on it, there is no doubt it is authentic. "We too are police officers."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Colt slowly lowered his weapons at the sight of the badge; it certainly LOOKED authentic enough.
          Holstering his pistol and reattaching his rifle to its 3-point sling (which allows him to carry the rifle like so when shooting his pistol), he calmly looked Shem.
          "I was chasing down Jorge Garalla, a rather notorious bank robber back East. Before your armor-suit/truck-thing turned him into bloodstains and roadkill, he was MY case, MY skip, and worth $500 thousand dollars. So. Whose bureaucratic ass am I gonna hafta insert my boot into for the money your Department now owes me? Hm?"
          Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-17-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Goldie chuckles, and goes to a chair. She touches it, turning it into pure gold. "Money is of little interest to us. You can go to Strongarm if you feel you must" It's an obvious shot to him, seeing if he will raise to the bait. "Or, if you think you can handle more..dangerous bounties" she indicates the creatures. "You can go with Shem, and she will show you things that you've certainly never even dreamed of..let alone seen."

Goldie chuckles. "Now if you are afraid, and can't handle it, I can certainly reimburse you for your troubles. Then you can slink off to wherever you want. Your choice."
            Last edited by Mytical; 07-17-2013, 04:36 AM.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

As the bone werewolf is destroyed, Sapputiyok slumps against the wall, wincing against the pain in xer left shoulder. Xer eyesight and xer sixth sense are blurry, xer head pounding with a giant migraine. Sapputiyok doesn't even have enough energy left to throw up a shield when the person points a firearm and starts yelling. Xe is relieved that Goldie handles it.

Sapputiyok examines the yelling man's aura briefly. Hardly more power than an average human. Xe dismisses him as insignificant, and xe slumps to the floor.
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

Colt blinked, thought. "So, what you're telling me is you guys are not with Indian Defense Forces, nor the Indian Affairs Administration, and this whole incident wasn't some peyote-induced trip."

When they simply looked at him, Colt "the Hound" Walker considered his options. The last time he'd heard of a deal involving reimbursement and slinking off, Colt had lost, then found, an old high school flame in an abandoned warehouse in Deadwood after a two year search. Yeah, not on his dime.

"Last time I heard about an offer that involved such terms, somebody I knew as a kid got their throat sliced open from ear to ear. You admitting to your involvement in that case? Or are you guys trying to recruit me for some sort of Men In Black government agency?"

When the blueman slumped to the floor, Colt nodded in its direction. "Is Blue Man gonna be okay?"

Comment

Sapputiyok doesn't look up as xe responds, a hint of irritation in xer voice. "'Blue Man' will be fine. 'Blue man' just needs some rest to stop this aklark from chewing on my head." Sapputiyok presses a four-fingered hand against xer temple.
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

Shem unmerges with Reaper. "The Men in black wish they had the resources, tech, and power we have at their disposal. This is way beyond anything you have ever encountered. Our blue friend over there would be testament to that. We don't have all week, however, so if you can't handle it fine. Just say so now. Otherwise, its down the rabbit hole we go."

Comment

"You mentioned bounties. I do those. I find things, too. And trust me, I do the Impossible; Miracles, on the other hand, take a few days."

Colt looked at his two trusty friends, the rifle and his pistol, considered. "Hell, the government has been badgering me to do more for them lately... If I'm in, I want some better firepower, please."

Comment

Goldie grins "That we can do." She opens a portal. "Shall we?"

Shem looks at Sapputiyok "We will get you looked at once we are in the Nexus."

((Remember Colt will see the Nexus as he expects to see it))

Comment

Sapputiyok nods at Shem and rises unsteadily to xer feet to follow the others through the portal.
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Colt blinked, "Nexus? What's a--" He paused and reconsidered. "Know what? Forget I asked."

Stepping through, however, he walked into the midst of a M.A.S.H. camp. Even more disturbing was the fact the signpost even looked like the one from the TV show.
                            "The frack is 317," he asked no one in particular. "Zero-Zero-One? 999? 777?! The frell am I?!"
                            Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 07-18-2013, 03:20 AM.

Comment

If he thought the look was unusual, the inhabitants were even more so. A two headed giant, well over 20' tall lumbers past, something that resembles a Leprechaun is talking to a hologram, filling out a report. A female with leathery bat wings (and very little of anything else on) takes a break at the water cooler, her pointed tail swishing back and forth. Finally they all make it to Strongarm's room.

Shem takes Sapputiyok to the medical lab to be looked at. They tell xer that the bioenhancer has done SOMETHING to xer, but xe will not turn into a were creature. They are not sure exactly what it has done, but at least for the most part xhe will not be sprouting fur at least. Xe has a mandatory week rest just to make sure nothing too funky happens, so xe can scout around the Nexus..ask questions and the like. They also treat the wound, and it will be fine in no time.

Meanwhile back at Strongarm's office Colt pretty much is told the same as Sapputiyok was, then asked if there are any questions.
                              Last edited by Mytical; 07-18-2013, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Colt blinks at the huge man. "Three questions before I hit ya between the eyes with the major one. One: Do I get a badge? Two: Where's the Armory; I need heavier-hitting weapons. And three: May I train with Shem?"
                                He grins at her protest, then comes out with the jaw-dropper. "What is it you need found? You folks wouldn't have found or brought me here if you didn't know I can find damn near anything."

Comment

Working...
                                X