Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Albert and the Undertaker (warning: morbid)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert and the Undertaker (warning: morbid)

The day before Albert's funeral his wife went to the undertaker's to have a look at him. She said to the undertaker, "He looks wonderful, but I told you he wanted to be buried in a blue suit. You've put him in a black suit." The undertaker said, "My apologies, ma'am, we should have that sorted out by tomorrow."

The next day at the open-casket funeral service Albert's wife saw that Albert was in a blue suit. She pulled the undertaker aside and said "Thank you for getting that done."

"Oh, it was the funniest coincidence," said the undertaker. "We had another body come in dressed in a blue suit when he was supposed to be in a black suit. It was no trouble at all to switch their heads."

Hehe...

Sadly, my first thought was: Isn't it the family's job to bring the clothes the person is to be buried in? If he's in the wrong color suit, it's not the mortician's fault.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Hehe...

Sadly, my first thought was: Isn't it the family's job to bring the clothes the person is to be buried in? If he's in the wrong color suit, it's not the mortician's fault.
      oh please! DO lighten up!

just had to say it! hehehehehehehe

Comment

Quoth The Electric Fetus View Post
        oh please! DO lighten up!

just had to say it! hehehehehehehe

But that's why I put the "" in there...

Geez...

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment