This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps is now at my house!!!

Yes, folks, Rapscallion has come to live with me. And I bet you didn't know that Raps is a girl.

A spayed female kitten, actually. We just adopted two kittens, and my wife has named one of them Rapscallion. Because she is. Her sister is Sweetie Pie, because she is.

I'll try to grab some pictures to post soon.

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

So l can say without getting into trouble that Rapscallion is a real pussy 🐱
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Here is my Rapsie...

Attached Files
      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.

Comment

What a cutie . And she already is showing her usefulness as a loaf paperweight

Comment

So adorable! She looks wonderful.
          "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Adorable babycats!!!!
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Ooooh, cutie kitty!

Comment

Tortie, right? She looks a lot like my cat Gremlin (deceased several years ago).

Comment

I love her!!
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Want!!! We wants the kittenses! Congratulations on the additions to the family��

Comment

Wait - is that a Maine Coon kitten? Oooh, she's gonna get *big*.

Comment

Now I'm confused. OP mentioned adding TWO kittens, and I honestly thought the kittens depicted were different colors.

Have we seen one kitten or two?
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                          Now I'm confused. OP mentioned adding TWO kittens, and I honestly thought the kittens depicted were different colors.

Have we seen one kitten or two?
                          One kitten, two photos with different lighting. I've done this myself: One photo with flash for detail/contrast, one without for a more natural look. But if you look at her face markings, the pics are definitely the same kitten. I'm pretty sure that even identical twins wouldn't match that closely, especially for a tortie.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
                            Wait - is that a Maine Coon kitten? Oooh, she's gonna get *big*.
                            And fluffy too!

Friend of mine and his wife have a rescue kitty they named after a certain character from Bleach (he's a ginger/white bicolour). Given it's a rescue, they don't know the exact breed but from the photos we've seen, he's definitely got some Maine Coon in him as his tail has just as much fluff on it as the rest of him!

Comment

She is a "Torbie"-- a tortie with tabby markings.

Her sister, Tinsel, is a "muted tortie".

... I'm still kind of sad that I had to surrender one of our other cats last night. He just wasn't dealing with being in a multi-cat household, and his behavior was slowly getting worse. (Though sometimes it got even better, which made it all the more difficult!!) Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                              X