This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask the Kiwi Guy - COVID edition

Need something to stave off cabin fever, so time for another edition of "Ask the Kiwi Guy"! The whole point of this thread is to ASK QUESTIONS, no matter how stupid/silly - but be aware that the answer may not be what you anticipated!

For those who did not take part in previous threads, this is going to end up being a bit of a ripoff of the videoclips some of you may have seen called "Ask that guy with the glasses"

Same setup as last time - but this time, I'm actually going to do video responses! Yes, you heard right, I'm going to actually make videos with the questions and responses >_> For this reason, I'll wait until I receive maybe 10 questions and then make a video.

That being said, people can ask multiple questions, but depending on how many people ask questions, for example if someone asks four questions, I may do a couple of questions in one batch and save the remaining questions for the second video.

"Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question... until YOU ask it!" >_>

edit:

Actually, I've been going through some of my old threads and found a bunch of questions I never got around to answering - I'm gonna work on making my first video tomorrow answering these questions >_>
    Violets are blue,
    Roses are red,
    I bequeath to thee...
    A boot to the head >_>

From my son, who has become fascinated with hacking:

Why do people make computer viruses and malware?
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

How many roads must a man walk down before they can call him a man?

Who put the bop in the bop-sh-bop-de-bop?

Comment

If we are doing musical questions:

Does anyone really know what time it is?
        Does anyone really care?

Oooh, I know, let's go for a classic.

If you are driving your car at the speed of light, what happens when you turn on your headlights?
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
          My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Just an update, due to the poor weather, I haven't had a chance to record the video just yet. I'm going to do it today or tomorrow since the weather has finally started to clear up.
            Violets are blue,
            Roses are red,
            I bequeath to thee...
            A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Working...
            X