This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth doogiej View Post
    Crap. I have The Nightmare Before Christmas sheets. What does that make me?
    ....*Gasp* ZOMBIE!!!!!

*cough cough*

What are your customers smoking.... seriously....wow.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Comment

I... I...

How did she narrow it down to your store?
      Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid."

The only thing I can say is that those two women should be glad that stupidity is not a punishable offense. While stupidity is not illegal, I still think some people should not be allowed to roam free.

For the record, I'm as white as any white boy can be, and I find Tyler Perry's Madea character absolutely hilarious. I'd definitely want her on my side in a fight. LOL!
        The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Hubby and I have grey Wally-world sheets...does that make us gay? Or gray?
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
            Oh crap. I've seen almost all of Tyler Perry's movies, and underneath this fake bake is a half Ginger kid.
            So have I. He's one of my favorite directors. I've told my Mom I want to be like Madea when I grow up (hey, I can dream, can't I?)

MBW from the OP would have a herd of cows if she knew he has white fans down South.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

"Say one mo' thing. I don't hear you, you're quiet. Can I buy a vowel?"

"Peace, be still. That's what he said."
              "I know he said 'peace, be still'...that's why I have a piece OF steel.."

(Paraphrasing that last one) Some of my favorite lines.
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I currently have fleece sheets on my bed. Brown, lime green, teal and white-striped ones.

So, using SC math, that translates to how many sets of balls gargled by me on a daily basis?
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Bigotry knows no bounds. Hate you had to deal with that kind of crap.
                  The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                    I saw my first Tyler Perry movie, it was "Diary of a Mad Black Woman." I did not know who Tyler Perry was at this time.

I honest-to-god thought Madea was really played by a woman. That guy really knows how to crossdress!
                    That was the first one I saw, too. I laughed until I cried and almost wet myself from laughing so hard at Madea.

I'd have to say my favorite scene from that film is where Madea is at Charles' house with Helen and she breaks out the chainsaw to divide up the furniture.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Grape The Cat View Post
                      FINE I"M NEVER SHOPPING HERE AGAIN, AND I"LL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS OF YOUR PRACTICES!!!
                      If you see her in your store again, you might be able to sue her for mental anguish. She got your hopes up by telling you that she was never coming back to your store.

Comment

Quoth RxBoy View Post
                        If you see her in your store again, you might be able to sue her for mental anguish. She got your hopes up by telling you that she was never coming back to your store.
                        And that would probably work just as well as having a deer hit your car and you try to claim the accident on your liability insurance by insisting that the deer was an uninsured motorist.

Comment

Working...
                        X