• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bab5 reboot movie

SQUEEE!!!

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2014/08/baby...duction-start/

I'm really looking forward to this!

Of course we've lost the actors who played Sinclair, G'Kar, Dr. Franklin and Zack so they won't be back.

I'm hoping Bruce Boxleitner and Mina Fulan agree to do this...

Comment

YES! That's so awesome!

We've also lost Tim Choate, who played Zathras. Though he's a minor character, I always loved him.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

This could be worthwhile

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
          YES! That's so awesome!

We've also lost Tim Choate, who played Zathras. Though he's a minor character, I always loved him.
          I hadn't heard about him. I loved the fact they made his character five brothers so they could bring him back after he died the first time...

Comment

Here's the memorial that was played at the 20th Anniversary reunion.

Am I excited? Yes and no. I would love to see a new B5, but for me, no one could ever replace the actors that have been lost, especially Michael O'Hare (Sinclair) and Andreas Katsulas (G'Kar)
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

This could be good or it could be really, really awful. Let's hope for good.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
              X