Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I'm any fan of DUI, but seems like it's less dangerous to have Amish doing this, since horses don't go as fast and come with built-in collision avoidance and navigation.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
      Not that I'm any fan of DUI, but seems like it's less dangerous to have Amish doing this, since horses don't go as fast and come with built-in collision avoidance and navigation.
      Good point, well made - so long as it's an experienced horse that's more likely to just go home. A young, skittish horse could be even more dangerous; those metal-shod hooves can do a lot of damage.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
      X