X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seshat View Post
    There are no normal people.
    As my grandma used to say, "I don't know if there is such a thing as a normal person, but I hope to never meet them, they sound so boring."
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      As my grandma used to say, "I don't know if there is such a thing as a normal person, but I hope to never meet them, they sound so boring."
      Too true. In my earlier school years (elementary-middle) the big thing was for parents to want their kids to "fit in." One teacher of mine had a parent-teacher conference with my mom because I was "so stubborn." Not that I disobeyed, but that I wouldn't always go along with the other kids. My mom's reaction? "Good."
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
          Too true. In my earlier school years (elementary-middle) the big thing was for parents to want their kids to "fit in."
          "Fit in?" Fit into what, a clown car?

But seriously, I haven't heard from the OP for a while. Any updates?
          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Just a thought-whilst OP might not be able to put in a formal complaint,I'm sure all us potential customers could let the store know what we think of their policies and actions
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
            X