Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to completely rearrange my entire department in a way that actually makes sense, and make all the signs completely simple and clear. And I would like to ban the people that I know steal from us.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
      *raises hand* What if I'm putting it back exactly where I got it from? I'm a little OCD about things like that, and have been known to start tidying the shelves back into the correct order if I'm not due anywhere...
      I have no problem with that.....it's definitely much appreciated! I think my main gripe with the piles of books being left is that sometimes customers will do this with items they are intending to check out, and then seem confused that their items got reshelved.

Comment

I'd love to figure out a way to ensure that my store only receives tags for stuff we actually currently carry (and NO DUPLICATES). And tell Corp to stop changing sale prices by two cents in the middle of a sale cycle (even better, set something in the system so they can't do that at all). On that subject, get me at least two more people to help.

I'd love to reprogram our system to refuse returns or exchanges for anything this store doesn't stock. If it doesn't exist in inventory (isn't on the shelf), we can't take it. And this can't be overridden.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Sometimes i have violent fantasies about people at work I hate, but I'm guessing that sort of talk isn't so welcome around here. For a more light hearted one, I'd love to be able to clone myself and have all the me's do the work. We'd be faster than everyone else and get the 12 hour day done in about 8.

Comment

That's almost like the new super-fast computer that can execute an infinite loop in 5 minutes.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

A friend of mine and I always wanted to Go fishing our last day working at Wally's World. Has it grab a couple fishing poles, lawn chairs, a cooler, and go fishing in he fishtanks in Pets. Never happened of course and we are long gone from that store, but it still would hqwve been an awesome way to get fired.

Comment

Working...
              X