This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow that plate!

You can be too speedy at your service- at the latest restaurant,no sooner had I stopped for a drink than someone came along and swiped my plate.I had to put my glass down and chase after them to have them returned. The fact there were still two poppadoms and a naan bread on it might have given a clue that I hadn't finished and if you're not sure,ask

Albeit an improvement on the last two visits-this time they only tried to snaffle my meal halfway through,not send it to someone else...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

The food must be really spectacular if you keep going back to "service" like this.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Reminds me of a place known mostly for its bread -- One of the employees grabbed my plate and tossed it in the 15 seconds when I was at the self-serve drink machine 5 feet away, not watching. I was almost done, so I didn't say anything, but I wish they had asked, or just waited for a moment x.x Then again, they probably have plenty of people just abandoning the remnants of their meals there all the time. Wasn't busy, either, maybe 4 tables, so it's not like there was any rush to do so.
      Last edited by EricKei; 11-17-2014, 07:32 PM.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Has visual of Kit-Ginevra coming out of automatic dishwasher... hot, wet, steamed and clutching cookie plate.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Anyone else want to picture me hot wet and steamy ?
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Why?, Do you have pictures?

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              Anyone else want to picture me hot wet and steamy ?
              Considering the temper-rat-chewers that dishwashers run at, the video will be in LobsterVision™...
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X