This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Mytical, please

I had a PM from Food Lady a little while ago. As everyone here will know, Mytical has had health problems recently and has surgery scheduled for April.

It seems that his niece has posted on Facebook that he is in hospital, as he was coughing up blood.

Please, send all good thoughts and prayers his way. He's got all mine already.

Can't type any more, sorry. Too busy crying.

ETA:
    For some bizarre reason, I can't seem to add a reply to this, but it's letting me edit this post. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here for the support, the prayers and the hugs you've sent not just to Mytical but to me as well. It means more to me than I know how to express.... You all so totally rock.

MOD NOTE: Moved to Site News to increase visibility
    Last edited by Marmalady; 03-15-2012, 08:16 PM.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Prayers right now.

Hope it's nothing serious.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Oh no. Definitely keeping him in my thoughts. I've got him as a friend on FB, and somehow missed this. Keep us updated, please.

Comment

I'm thinking of him.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Our thoughts are with him.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Oh no, poor guy, he will be in my thoughts, he has always been a good friend to me.
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

so sorry to hear that Hon prayers definitely going up for both of you
              "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

I missed it initially too; maybe it was a wall post from her that wouldn't show up in my feed. He did say recently he was feeling a bit worse than usual. I'm praying for the med staff to have wisdom.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Good grief! Praying for you all, that's terrible.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Thinking of Mytical. All the best.

Comment

Your in our prayers.
                      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                      Save the Ales!
                      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

OMG, praying fervently for him right now. Please keep us updated.
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Dammit universe! Isn't he suffering enough already?!? *shakes fists*

I wish him good health and a long life.
                          to him and you Marmalady.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Oh, no! That's never good. Sending prayers and positive thoughts!
                            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Word is that he's come out of surgery, but it didn't help. He goes back in tomorrow morning for more. I've passed along all our good wishes.

EDIT: Directly from his niece: "Hes not doing to good Hes not able to talk. They have him on machines to help him breath. We are praying he makes it through the night so the other dr thats coming can make it there so he can do the surgery. We are all hoping he makes it through this so we need a miracle. Please keep praying for him cause we need all the prayers we can get right now. Thank you to all of you"
                              Last edited by KiaKat; 03-15-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X