Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeat after me: A PO Box is not an address. A PO Box is not an address.

Seriously, where the hell ARE you?

Comment

• Quoth Aria View Post
      Repeat after me: A PO Box is not an address. A PO Box is not an address.
      It would be... interesting for me to get a PO Box as a pickup address. That would mean extreme call center failure. (Or idiots at one of the insurance co's that have access to our dispatch system.)
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Quoth Deserted View Post
        It would be... interesting for me to get a PO Box as a pickup address...
        But I'm at the P.O. at my P.O. Box and I'm getting P.O.'d!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Just because you didn't read the entire coupon, and thus didn't understand how to use said coupon, doesn't mean that it's false advertising, when we won't let you use it the way you thought it worked.

Comment

• Seriously, did you shower in perfume? The whole store reeked for half an hour.

To all the people taking pillow forms out of the plastic... Why? It's clear plastic, and it's a pillow, what could you possibly learn from removing the protective covering? It doesn't even matter what the fabric feels like, because you use a cover.
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Yes, we've had some new concrete put in on the one end of the lot and part of the sidewalk. Brilliant observation. No, I won't go write my name in it. Seriously. Stop. Fucking. Asking.
              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Look, I get it. You've built your plan for the day around catching one specific train and it's been cancelled. This does not mean that every train is cancelled nor that you will never be able to reach your destination without building a sled from the wreckage of society's collapse, powered by harnessed cats. It just means you need to wait 5 whole minutes for the next one!
                This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

• Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                  nor that you will never be able to reach your destination without building a sled from the wreckage of society's collapse, powered by harnessed cats.
                  lol! People act the same way when they find we don't carry the exact super specific item they want. They didn't bother to check that we carried it in the first place, instead choosing to cross a national border because they couldn't conceive of the idea that we might not carry everything in the known universe.

Had a lady today that I was worried that I pissed off right away. She asked for something and I thought I knew where it was. She said "you know more than the cashier!" And I said "you mean the cashier whos first day is today? Yeah, probably." Luckily she didn't get mad, even when it took me a while to find the item she wanted. Still, I don't know why people feel like they should complain to Employee B about Employee A. If it's that big a deal, complain to a manager.

Bonus annoyance... Why doesn't our website offer decent search suggestions? I search for something like "carpet binding" and it just says no results. But we carry "rug binding." I guess that's too much to ask for from a company which can barely manage to keep the registers up and running.
                  Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Why is it assumed when someone is crying that I, the only woman there, should "handle" it?
                    I had several people tell me that as a woman I would better know what to do to help a crying individual. I am not a counselor just because I happen to be female!

Comment

• Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
                      Yes, we've had some new concrete put in .... No, I won't go write my name in it.
                      "Sure, I'll write something in the cement. I just need to make sure my boss or those children aren't watching."
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• I know there are lines down the aisles. All the cashiers we have are open, and I need to stay at SCO. No, I can't even ring people up at 'that little register' (unless a lead specifically tells me to and even then I'm keeping an eye on everything) because the second I start, everyone else is going to want help at once and that's when walkouts happen.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• ^ Now that we have SCOs, we are going to have that problem. We did have some walkouts (not stealing, just gave up) because no one was available to help the customers clear errors. *sigh*
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• To a fellow Walgreens customer - Thanks so much for your "helpful" comment on how I had a really heavy load to carry while walking......I know you didn't mean any harm, but it really makes me want to slap people who feel the need to point stuff like that out. (especially right before they get into their car.......people who drive have NO clue what it's like trying to carry several bags of, say......cat litter)

Comment

• We don't have a car and got a folding cart for that. It helps quite a bit when we need cat litter or dog food or anything else heavy.
                              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
                                ...people who drive have NO clue what it's like trying to carry several bags of, say......cat litter
                                I usually take a wheelie suitcase if I know I'm going to be buying something large or heavy. Useful as an impromptu stool if you need a break, too.
                                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                                X