Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have the room on your driveway to park 2-4 feet further forward/back/to one side? This'll move the driver's seat into position where the passenger/rear seats were. If you do and you have no problems going forwards, awesome! If you do and you still have problems it's not the position of the car, more likely something in the construction of the car around the driver's seat.

Heck, if you don't have room, try either reversing in (if you normally drive straight in) or driving straight in (if you normally reverse in). This'll allow you to change the position of the seats without changing the car's footprint.
    Last edited by greek_jester; 05-25-2016, 09:03 AM.
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

If you are on the driveway WITHOUT a car being present do you get signal?
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
        When I got him he had already been on our internal problem customer list for awhile going back to 2013 and it took almost another entire year (and many more abusive, vulgar and racist calls) to FINALLY convince them to drop the ban hammer on that horrible waste of oxygen.
        And I'm wondering just how much that year's delay cost your company, not to mention abuse of the staff...

Comment

At the Call Center from Hell I frequently had customers threaten to sue. I always responded that they were welcome to waste their time and money, as the way that a Negative Option mail order club was explicitly explained on the application they sumbmitted for membership.
          "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Working...
          X