X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Shoplifters and Creepozoids

A story of: "Well I guess we can get away with this... oh. perhaps not"

So Saturday Awesome Assistant had a very busy day. And we are rarely this busy so she stayed at the register for an hour.

During this time two men came in, asking questions about merchandise and what not. AA answers their questions and they leave, buying nothing. This is not an unusual occurence and so AA does her normal duties after the rush.

Two hours after the men leave, Mall Management, Mall Security, and Local Police come in.
    They describe the men and ask her if they've been in the store. When she responds positively, they show her pictures of merchandise from our store that these bastards stole! Thing is, some of the stuff they took is in big boxes and no one knows how they got them out of our store. At any rate, Shoplifters got caught and we gt our merch back.

A story wherein some man thinks it is okay to flirt for a few hours.

So one day Coworker and I were at the shop together the whole day. A man comes in, looks at the merch, and hangs about the counter making idle chit chat. Chit Chat progresses into flirting, which progresses into creepy flirting. And who is it directed at? Me! He pays no attention to my Coworker.

Eventually he asks us to hold some things for him til the next day.

After he leaves we agree that it was creepy. Coworker looks to the front of the store.

"Oh shit he's still here!"

Repeat process three more times, until blessedly he leaves for good.

The next week he comes to the store. When I am alone. Eugh. I had to put up with the jerk for an hour and a half.

On the upside, I grew a nice shiny spine regarding creepers and when I see the asshole around town I don't acknowledge him.

I think I would call Mall Security next time Creepy Guy is around. That's not right and he's not a customer if he just stays for hours without buying.

Comment

Working...
    X