This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College student and restaurant "slave"

Hello there. I guess I'll describe myself first. I'm 23, female and I hate my job. I work in a fast food place better described as hell. I worked there from the time i was 16 til I was 19, moved, worked a few other places and then stupidly returned when I was 22.

I'm currently in school for medical assisting and loving it. I should be done soon and away from "evil restaurant that shall not be named".

Hobbies include:

PC building
    Gaming
    reading
    Trying not to seriously injure customers or the witch I work for.

Ooh a girl gamer! I thought they were just fictional beings.My best friend is very female and very blonde.She can also inflict mighty wounds with all sorts of nasty weapons.And can set dragons on you :P
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      Ooh a girl gamer! I thought they were just fictional beings.
      There are lots of us lurking in here
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Welcome aboard WageSlave. I can't believe that name wasn't taken, perfect!

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          Ooh a girl gamer! I thought they were just fictional beings
          I resent that, I have done computer gaming since the first Amiga 1000 I bought - and spent several years beta testing games for 3 different companies.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I know,I was only teasing I know quite a few very cool girlie gamers-and yet some places we visit you'd still get the reaction that I'd brought along a unicorn.
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys! I should have some juicy work stories here soon. Stuff has been crazy at work so I haven't been on.

And yes girl gamers exist. Haha. I'm replaying Bioshock at the moment.

Comment

Quoth Cazzi View Post
                There are lots of us lurking in here
                Yep. My niece, my mom, and my grandmother are ones too.
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                X