X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well now this is kind of cool.....

And I have to be at work for this!

Tomorrow an independent film crew will be shooting a scene practically in my backyard. They're filing in the neighbor's front yard behind our house (our backyard directly connects with their front yard). This was something I knew about for a coupe weeks.

What I did NOT know until just a little while ago was that tomorrow afternoon they'll be staging a brutal attack on a person. And that - assuming the units and apparatus are available at that time - a Wesford PD cruiser, firefighter/EMTs on a fire engine, and paramedics on a fire dept ambulance will be responding to the "attack."

And they need gawkers!

In essence, it's like they're filming an episode of Rescue 911 back there!

That would be pretty cool to watch, especially if the police and fire departments agreed to respond "code 3" (ie with lights and siren....yes, I'm still a little kid at heart sometimes).

And I have to work!!!!!
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Aw man, that sucks! Can you call in sick?

Comment

I was tempted, believe me, but I didn't.

My brother said it wasn't half as exciting as I'd hoped. They got the cruiser and the ambulance (no fire truck, damnit!) but they just arrived and then sat there with their lights flashing while the scenes were shot, then they left.

And he didn't even manage to get ONE picture.....
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
      X