Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gord-dammit, this has been driving me nuts >_< I sent a friend a kerning joke thingy a few weeks back that would fit in with this just fine, and now I can't find the damn thing anymore. ARGH
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      Gord-dammit, this has been driving me nuts >_< I sent a friend a kerning joke thingy a few weeks back that would fit in with this just fine, and now I can't find the damn thing anymore. ARGH
      ...So are you spacing out?
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        ... he can't find the points ...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
          Just a pica.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            Just a pica.
            Moooom! Eric's eating the clay again!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              Moooom! Eric's eating the clay again!
              Pass the pepper, please....Ooh! And the limestone crunchies, too!

Comment

I'm sorry, the ligature expert can't come to the phone right now. He's a bit tied up.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                  Aaaaand, we're back, due to a horrific past few months in which I landed the fulltime job of my dreams, realized quickly it was a nightmare, and then slogged through frantically trying to get enough money to flipping survive.
                  I'm sorry that didn't work out for you. Why is it that so many jobs have to turn so nasty?
                  Quoth Seraph View Post
                  Seraph: Well, since you haven't paid in full yet, I'm just watermarking my work out of policy. Its not that I believe you will do it, but some clients in the past have taken my unwatermarked work and used it before they paid...so this is a policy I have had since.

SC: Well....I was kind of wanting you to remove that.

Seraph: Sure thing, do you want to just pay off the balance now?

SC: ...No, I want you to remove that before I do. I wanted to put it up on my website....

Seraph: .....
                  What part of "pay Seraph for her work" is this idiot not understanding?!

I am so glad I never went into graphic design. I could never put up with so many prima donnas.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Comic Sans? Eurgh.
                    I have some nutty and rude customers, but at least I don't have to come up with creative projects that meet their insane demands. You have my sympathies.
                    Also, a font-related comic.
                    http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/070510.html

Comment

Working...
                    X