This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One whine to rule them all

This is for everybody who's ever had to break a Benjamin for the first customer in the morning.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

looks like the person whining there needs to look at my link about the treasury.

Comment

Dude needs a reality check. And also a new attitude (and no, I don't want his when mine is just fine for me.)

Obviously he's never heard of a bank.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Aww, poor baby. Did that mean old cashier refuse your precious widdle $100 bill for your $2 cup of coffee, just because they just opened?

If this isn't a parody (and a badly-done one, if so!), this guy needs to take his C-note and buy himself a clue.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Hey Malcom!

Howzabout a nice Valium/Lithium Smoothie on the House!

Mike
          Meow.........

Comment

I once had a guy, first customer of the day, buy a $3.95 magazine with a $100 bill. I asked if he had anything smaller and he said "Don't they give you any money?" (We started with $100 in $5s, $1s, and coins.) I was tempted to take out $3.95 from my drawer and then dump the rest of the till on the counter for him. "Here's your change, sir, have a nice day!" (In reality, I told him I started with $100 in my drawer and he opted to wait for the manager to get change from the safe.)
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Back when I was working at the Pet Supply Store, some jerk came in right after we opened for the day, bought a $1.49 bag of bird seed and paid with a $100 bill. I don't think we even had $75 in our opening till, so I had to call the manager. After a while, she came with the change, we completed the transaction and he left.

Only to come back a few minutes later to return the bird seed. Apparently he didn't like having to wait for his change. Yeah, fuck you very much, sir, please use the bank next time you want to break a large note.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X