Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I do not think that means what you think it means.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will call it This Girl Is On Fire style.
    Now then Seraph. What happened to all that nice fire-extinguishing equipment I got for you last week?

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
      Now then Seraph. What happened to all that nice fire-extinguishing equipment I got for you last week?
      30 Seconds Over The Smokin' Oh!?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
        Personally I'd just block the cheapass and be done with it. He sounds like he's not going away until he gets something for nothing.
        Agreed. Next time, just tell him it's awesome. If he tries to use it and can't, he'll have to get one that will work. If he comes back to you and is willing to pay, great. If he goes to someone else, at least he'll be their problem and not yours.
        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Simple solution: Tell him to fuck off.
          GOD!! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to do that?
          Here Mr Customer, let me pull that out of my arse for you!

Comment

Quoth JustShootMe View Post
            Simple solution: Tell him to fuck off.
            GOD!! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to do that?
            I've only done that with a few clients, this guy wasn't at that point, LOL.
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
              What happened to all that nice fire-extinguishing equipment I got for you last week?
              Here it is.

Maybe we should call the fire department.

We're .

Get well soon, Seraph!
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

IT Crowd did this one best:

Comment

Based on your posts present and past it sounds like web design clients are way bigger assholes and cheapskates than any of the art commissioners I have dealt with. Makes me realize how lucky I have been with the majority of my customers.

I'm really sorry you have to deal with people like that. It boggles my mind how entitled some of those web design people act and then expect to barely pay you anything for the amount of hard work it really is.

I don't do web designs because I know exactly how hard it really is. It's not just the designs, it's also the coding (which I know very little of). People act like such a thing can just be slapped together. It's ridiculous.
                  My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
                  My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

Working...
                  X