This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Misha?

In the spirit of "WTF Hiddleston" I bring to you... "WTF Misha?" As in Misha Collins.

I haven't seen his episodes of Supernatural yet (Yes I live under a rock), so I don't know if this is his typical humor or if maybe he lost a bet or something (or if one of the costars pranked him). But apparently he put his phone number up on twitter. And then invited people to text and call him

But AFAIK these aren't faked screenshots...

Although I think my fav is this:

ahhh. i've seen so many posts about people just sending him random texts ... i think the response wasn't what he was expecting.

Comment

He is an odd duck. I did GISHWHES last year and am doing it again this year (in two weeks!). It's really fun and bizarre, if anyone is interested in signing up I can PM you our team name... we need a few more people.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Last year I talked my friend into dressing in armor made entirely from kitchen implements with me and taking a picture of us fighting each other with spatulas, with colanders on our heads. My BFF persuaded a fire chief of her acquaintence to dress in a loincloth made of kale and pose in front of a real fire truck with water squirting from the big hose on top.

If that doesn't decide you, nothing will.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I really have to wonder if it's occurred to any of his (potential) gang of new contacts that the number he published is likely a temporary one/google number that can easily be disposed of.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

not until now, but that's not a bad idea really. Hell i use google voice so why not an actor too?

and if i get a job i'll consider the game but not until then. unless it involves travel.
            gotta prioritize stuff

Comment

I believe I read somewhere that he is only using the number for a short time, so if people are holding back, don't wait too long!
              "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

i'm holding back cos... i got nothing to say to him really except "hi" and he's probably getting a lot of that already.

and no job yet so no treasure hunt this year. maybe next. priorities and all.

Comment

Working...
                X