Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ha ha ha!!! Check out THIS bedtime story...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha ha!!! Check out THIS bedtime story...

It's definitely NOT Safe for work...

"Go the F**k to Sleep" (as read by Samuel L. Jackson)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBqd1kxoQk

And if you think that one is funny, check out this video of a grandma trying to read it to her grandson...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11cAbDUwIpM
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

i downloaded that one from itunes last year i think.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      i downloaded that one from itunes last year i think.
      The comments in the first one were kinda funny, especially the one "I'm waiting for 'Wake the F**k up!'"

Comment

Youtube has one of Werner Herzog reading it at some event, it's extra-hilarious in his soft-spoken German accent.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Fuck yeah.

HD version; text is actually readable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgfhGMnw0PI
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
            The comments in the first one were kinda funny, especially the one "I'm waiting for 'Wake the F**k up!'"
            Yeah, the one for teenagers should be called "Get the F**ck Up for School!"
            "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
              Yeah, the one for teenagers should be called "Get the F**ck Up for School!"
              And that's because most teens don't want to "Go The F**k to Sleep" when they should.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                There's actually a clip called that, also featuring Samuel L. Jackson (a pro-Obama ad during the 2012 electorial campaign) - NSFW in case boss doesn't like a lot of bleeps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiOobBean3w

P.S.: If you want to discuss the clip's content beyond "haha that's funny right there" there's a Fratching thread already for that purpose
                Last edited by NorthernZel; 08-03-2013, 09:59 PM.
                A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

How about one to get Christian kids to go the h*** to church? Or for Jewish kids to go the h*** to synagogue? Or how about Muslim kids and mosque?
                  cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth cindybubbles View Post
                    How about one to get Christian kids to go the h*** to church? Or for Jewish kids to go the h*** to synagogue? Or how about Muslim kids and mosque?
                    Or one to get my co-workers to get the f*** to work.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      Or one to get my co-workers to get the f*** to work.
                      You arrived this morning on time.
                      For once, you inconsiderate jerk,
                      start doing something! Quit standing around!
                      And GET THE F**K TO WORK!

-----------------

There...got ya started. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X