This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gaki View Post
    Well. I got up out of bed (in a pair of underwear and otherwise naked). . . .
    And I beat one of them very soundly with a beer bottle while he screamed "GAKI NOOOOO!!!!
    I'd throw out the standard "Thread is useless..." line here, but I'm quite sure this is already indelibly etched upon scarred into my brain.

"GAKI NOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!"

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
      Well. I got up out of bed (in a pair of underwear and otherwise naked), opened the door to the room they were in and of course all I eyes are suddenly on my dazzling nakedness. They're all paused in shock when I pick up the nearest breakable object (a plate) and SMASH it on the floor. I then picked up all the pieces and started pelting them with them.
      If you're a girl they were shocked into silence by the presence of naked boobies. If you're a guy they were shocked into silence by the presence of naked boobies. Either way the boobies have it.
      Last edited by EricKei; 08-13-2013, 12:39 PM. Reason: quote trimming
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

I've had my share of stories like this. I can even list a few here:

1. Second floor apartment, neighbors across from me, also on a second floor, but building adjacent to where I was. Listening to sweetie pie tell honey bunch how she loved his big kahoona, and could not wait to get under the sheets for him to come hard! OOOOOOKaaaaayyy! Way to much information there at 1am.

2. Neighbor above me, weekend she moved in, has a party with loud music from Bryan Adams and Fleetwood Mac, had to call the cops at 1230am as everyone up there also had to scream at each other to have a conversation. Lady later on wore these wooden heel shoes that clashed like a piece of flat wood against a chalkboard when she walked down the concrete stairs.

3. Neighbor below me, decided at 4am to turn her rap music on and vacuum, while on the phone raising hell with her ex-boyfriend. She apparently had to scream as she could not be heard over the music and vacuum cleaner.

4. Neighbor to the right of my apartment, girlfriend spent the night, TV running all night long while they did the wild thing "aaahhh, yeah baby! Oh, get up, you're on my leg! AAAAH, much better, sweet thing!"

The only neighbor I never seemed to have the problems with, nor have to call the police on, was the sweet lady on the left of my apartment. At least it wasn't totally bad. And thankfully, all of these people moved out not long after all of this.

Comment

Working...
        X