This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Hell to the fucking yeah! Drives me nuts! I eventually use my phone for music (or more likely, sports talk radio), but as of yet, have not. Yet this pile of rubbish continuously turns itself on. What the fuck, man?
    Jester - I've found that this little bastard's page on the Google Play store has a way to tape its gob shut - somewhere on the page or in the 'menu' bit accessed by the left button is an 'automatic update' check box. Uncheck it and then uninstall back to factory settings and it might remind you of its existence about once a fortnight.

I'm so glad to find that someone else hates this thing as well!
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
      1) My Little Pony - its great, its had Derpy, but the social aspect is broken, and it just about twists your arms into paying for it. Worst app ever, and yet I still go look for Derpy at least once a day. -.-
      I agree, some of the prices for the gem ponies are absolutely ridiculous (almost 1,000 for Princess Celestia!?), and if you don't have enough people on your friends list it takes forever to get the heart ponies. That and the free gem theaters don't work, other than that I like it. I actually have it for both my iPod and iPad, if you need help getting hearts let me know by PM.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

Facebook.

I'm not on it. So I don't want it. But the bloody thing came on my phone and you can't delete it or move it to the memory card. And it takes up a shed load of space.
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
          Facebook.

I'm not on it. So I don't want it. But the bloody thing came on my phone and you can't delete it or move it to the memory card. And it takes up a shed load of space.
          If you are andriod you can get alternative apps and delete it. You may need to root the phone.
          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

I was all and ready to attack iStitches as a crap app, but it actually worked. My advice for anyone who DOES download it though: download it, then reboot your iPad/iPhone. It tends to bork itself when you download a file. (it basically displays step-by-step tutorials of crochet and knitting stitches)
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              1) My Little Pony - its great, its had Derpy, but the social aspect is broken, and it just about twists your arms into paying for it. Worst app ever, and yet I still go look for Derpy at least once a day. -.-
              I didn't know there was an MLP app.

Didn't. Thanks a lot I do see the bugs you mentioned, but it's fun nonetheless. My gripe is that it's easy to accidentally waste gems to 'skip' the wait time on buildings/clearing. I had over twenty built up and then suddenly, gone. Sniffle. But the game is so #%Y*$ cute!
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
              X