Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read a story in one of those pop psychology books about a woman with crippling OCD who couldn't open her mail. Mail looked so tidy, so pristine, so perfect when it was still sealed that it just seemed wrong to have to open it and mess it up.

The weird thing about the story is how her perspective defeated the entire purpose of mail. She eventually had to force herself over it when she lost her license due to a moving violation that came by post.

I wonder if your guest can't eat the food because it just looks too pristine (he did compliment the presentation) and eating it would ruin it.

Comment

Let's just get the puns out of the way, shall we? :halo:
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I can't believe the guy in the video missed a prime opportunity to say that the joint was crowdered...>_>
        Quoth Cecily View Post
        Go to Japanese websites and order a fake fish and chips plate.
        Yes, I have insane ideas... is that a surprise?
        There are companies, even in the US, that make those for use in commercials and restaurant windows. Cost a pretty penny, tho.

Quoth ReverendBSB View Post
        I told her we don't rent spearguns anymore because some asshole lost our spear.
        Fixed that for ya.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
        X