This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadly Boss Mods, anyone?

OK, so I'm having a an issue with the Deadly Boss Mods spelltimer add-on (this is all in World of WarCraft, btw)

I'm basically trying to add my "Flashfrozen Resin Globule" trinket to the list of spells to track CoolDowns on, for my mage, but so far I have had no luck at all in getting DBM to recognize it...I always get this error

Illegal Spell ID found. Please remove the spell 70213 from your DBM Options GUI (spelltimers)

Now, Spell ID 70213, of course, is supposed to be my Flashfrozen Resin Globule....The very FIRST SpellID that is listed is 48792, the last one being 67826

I, of course am running the latest version of DBM

Hope I'm not confusing people

Try looking up and using the spell ID for the effect, not the trinket, and set it up for the effect. The effect is called flashfreeze. Not flash freeze, that's a different effect.

I use DBM, but only for 'don't stand in the fire' type stuff, haven't ever tried to add any custom timers.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I didn't know you could add custom timers to it. I thought it was for "hey idiot get out of the bad stuff"
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
        I didn't know you could add custom timers to it. I thought it was for "hey idiot get out of the bad stuff"
        That's what I use it for. Well that and the "Here comes the raid wipe attack. Time to stick you head between your legs and kiss your tail goodbye."
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

o.0 I have no dang clue. I use weakauras and elvui for my custom timers. I just use DBM for the huge warnings on my screen.

And for announcing break timers. Silly raiders wanting to take a 10 min break

Comment

Very first glance as I don't use that;

The in-game screenshot is asking for a Spell ID as an input, your trinket is an item (even though it casts a spell), it's the difference between using an item and casting a spell.

Also, you could try using 126478 as the spell ID
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Working...
            X