This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this picture?

I think my CW has been able to figure out who it is because she had to deal with her.

Also on the comment card: She complained about how long it takes for the bathroom light to get brighter.

Complained that she was only spoken to when she addressed someone. (According to CW, the SC was on the phone when she approached the desk and my CW asked if she could help her. SC just sorta walked away.)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

When people come up to my register while they're on the phone I don't talk to them either. Obviously I'm not important enough to say hello to since I'm "just a checker" Hehehe
    Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Comment

Oh look, they neglected to leave any meaningful way to identify or contact them...What a shame Well, nothing we can do -- Besides, if they didn't bother to leave their info, it must not have been that important... *fires up the shredder*
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Exactly. Even some dates would have helped us identify this customer.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

To be honest, I've always wanted to leave something like that for my doctors office. I'm sure there's some reason that they repeatedly ask for the same information on each visit (both on multiple forms and in person--ignoring what I've put on the forms), but I have no idea what that reason is. And so I don't, because I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Quoth Stone View Post
            To be honest, I've always wanted to leave something like that for my doctors office. I'm sure there's some reason that they repeatedly ask for the same information on each visit (both on multiple forms and in person--ignoring what I've put on the forms), but I have no idea what that reason is. And so I don't, because I give them the benefit of the doubt.
            Partly because different departments don't talk to each other and partly because patients rarely tell the whole, real story to the desk or the nurse.
            I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
              Partly because different departments don't talk to each other and partly because patients rarely tell the whole, real story to the desk or the nurse.
              That explains why the doctor asks me what my problem is (and it makes sense!) but it doesn't explain why I have to give them my same personal contact info and allergy stuff on multiple forms if it hasn't changed since the last visit.

Well, I say that, but I heard somewhere that they throw out their patient information every year for some reason. I have to assume it's to help keep their information safe if they stop coming back, but you think they would wait a bit longer considering some practices have patients that return only once a year.

Ironically, the people I heard the above from obviously haven't thrown out my contact information, as they keep calling me telling me I've missed my annual check up. Yeah, by about six years.
              Last edited by Stone; 08-14-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Quoth Stone View Post
                That explains why the doctor asks me what my problem is (and it makes sense!) but it doesn't explain why I have to give them my same personal contact info and allergy stuff on multiple forms if it hasn't changed since the last visit.

Well, I say that, but I heard somewhere that they throw out their patient information every year for some reason. I have to assume it's to help keep their information safe if they stop coming back, but you think they would wait a bit longer considering some practices have patients that return only once a year.

Ironically, the people I heard the above from obviously haven't thrown out my contact information, as they keep calling me telling me I've missed my annual check up. Yeah, by about six years.
                In some cases its them covering themselves by verifying it is you (regardless of if they know you or not). I know a nurse at the hospital, and last time I was going through ER she still asked me all the questions so she could xray my hand.
                How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

Working...
                X