This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never date someone at your bank

Well. With the wife and I back together we decided to straighten out some finances and get our shit together (really I should never run out of money. But I like shiny shit too much)

So yeah. Find outlive had an air miles account since 2007. We're thinking "SWEET! Honeymoon!"

Until she asks me if I know a girl.....why yes. She was the cute redhead that opened my account. That I dated for over a year.

She linked her air miles card to my account. It got escalated to her manager (in a different city). Gonna be interesting to see what comes of this.

Fingers crossed that you get to keep the miles, but hope you're not too disappointed if you don't.

Side note: Was once in the drive through at my bank, with my wife driving. Carrier pops up and wife hands it over to me. I pull out my deposit slip and on the back is the teller's name and phone number. Don't remember her from my (rare) visits inside, and my wife was clearly visible as the driver, so don't know what was going through the teller's head, but I certainly followed your advice - Don't date the teller at your bank.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
      ... Don't date the teller at your bank.
      Be very very grateful the tell-er wasn't a show-er...

Who sez the number was for you?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Be very very grateful the tell-er wasn't a show-er...
        Who sez the number was for you?
        2x lol.

Yeah, never thought of that. Wife is way outta my league, so coulda been directed at her despite my pretty male name being on the depo slip.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post

2x lol.

Yeah, never thought of that. Wife is way outta my league, so coulda been directed at her despite my pretty male name being on the depo slip.

"But honey.....we were looking for lower interest rates....."

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
            "But honey.....we were looking for lower interest rates....."
            "It seems her interest rate was rather high..."
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

If you plan on making a deposit. I would suggest purchasing the optional protection plan.

Comment

Working...
              X