This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Electronics salesman

This is a few years old, but worth telling.

I went to a large electronics / whitegoods retailer in Brisbane, Clive Anthony's, at Capalabah, to purchase a copy of Windows Vista. The young salesman answered all my questions, was extremely polite and pleasant, and it was a great experience.

A couple of days later, on a Sunday, same young salesman called me at home to see if I'd had any trouble installing the software. Definitely above and beyond.

Anyway, a year or so later I took a friend in to buy a digital camera. Same lovely young man. Again, very knowledgeable about the stock, and great service. Even scored a much-reduced camera case.

While we were there, I meandered over to the whitegoods area - I needed a new refrigerator and dryer. I checked out the floor stock, and went to the salesman in that area to see about prices, availability of what I wanted. He was as busy as a one-armed wallpaperer, so we sat down while we waited for him to sort out other customers and search their warehouse inventory list.

Within a few minutes of us sitting down, the salesman from the computer section spied us, and came over (nearly the whole width of the very large shop!) to see if we were being looked after. I assured him we were fine, and he left, with a 'let me know if you're not getting the help you need.'

Mate, I don't know your name, I wish I did. You looked after me very well, twice, and definitely above and beyond what should be expected. Thank you.
Working...
X