X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakespeare CS Discussion Group

Hey, y'all.

Just want to let those of you who are members of The Globe Theater, that there is a new discussion thread for Julius Caesar, and some additional thoughts on The Merchant of Venice (specifically Shylock). Anyone who wants to comment, or wants to join the group, come on in.

Whether you are currently a fan of Shakespeare, or learning about it in school, feel free to start a discussion.

And while you are at it, maybe check out the other Discussion Groups. Seriously there are groups for Singles, groups for people from various regions (like the Brit Pack for UK Csers, or the Zonies for Arizonians),groups for fandoms (like mine above, or Batman Fans, or Trekkies/Trekkers), groups to get in shape, groups for Arts and Crafts.

ETA: Hey, need advice, check out The Honest Asshole. Yeah, that's Jester, but PM him if you do, 'cause I'm pretty sure he hasn't checked it for awhile.

Seriously, Check It Out!

SC
    Last edited by BroSCFischer; 09-02-2013, 10:16 AM.
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!
Working...
X