This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I just got a phone call from the TV station (CTV, not exactly local but not in the US) and the conversation went as follows.

Me: Awesome game store manager.
    CTV: guy on phone

Me: *Opening Spiel*
    CTV: Hi, I am calling from CTV, the World of Warcraft movie is being filmed in Vancouver and we were wondering if you or anyone at your store would like to do a sit down interview (off cam) about your thoughts on the movie.
    Me: *has to mute the phone for a sec because I am totally freaking out* Of course, I would love to do that.
    CTV: Great, see you within the hour.
    Me: *hangs up* AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sorry for the fangirl stuff but I have played WoW for a long ass time and this just makes me very happy.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Congrats! I personally don't care about WoW, but hell yeah, getting interviewed for something like that would be EPIC!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh, the interview took about 10 mins and went well. I will probably see my face on tv in the next couple of weeks.
      "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

I didn't even know they were doing a WoW movie. Congratulations, that's awesome.

Comment

My friend just messaged me on facebook, I got a slot on the 6 oclock news. Holy crap, I am going to be famous.

The interview was filmed at work so the store got lots of promotion too.

Comment

So will I see you on the news tonight? Haha vancouver you say I think that is channel 5 ^_^
            Edit: damn it's 7 I missed it
            Last edited by Skittles88; 09-03-2013, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Wow, fifteen minutes of fame just out of the blue. Rock on.
              Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
              They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/world-of-warcra...uver-1.1437486

That would be me playing WoW and talking near the end. I thought they would have added more but thats fine.

Comment

Grats! You spoke well! May need to consider getting back into WoW......
                  "There is a sadist inside me. She likes cake." - Krys Wolf, my friend

In a coffee shop in Whitehouse, Texas: "Unsupervised children will be given two shots of espresso and a free puppy."

Comment

Working...
                  X