This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun doesn't stop today.

Have had the roughest day today. I won't go into all the details, just say that if it were not for bad luck I would not have any.

Ended up going to a restaurant out of town. It is named after the owner type of thing. Food tasted great..but just got back from the ER where my stomach had to be pumped. Not a fun time at all. Had went to try it because everybody who tried it raved how good it was..so I guess I was just unlucky or something.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Ewww, what kind of dish was it? Sounds like it wasn't cooked properly or was "off" to begin with. Hope you're feeling better now!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Eesh. The 1% part of the 'hole in the wall rule' got you, I suppose. 99% of the time, that little joint in the back of nowhere will be the a top example of its genre; the last 1% of the time, it'll still be a top example, but you'll also get food poisoning.
      Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
      They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Ouch poor Mys.

Comment

aww poor Mys that's horrible. *hugs*
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
          X